R&B/Soul
Jorja Smith announced for The O2’s 20th birthday celebrations in 2027
Jorja Smith will headline The O2 on July 17, 2027 as part of the venue’s 20th anniversary celebrations.
Jorja Smith has been confirmed as the latest act joining The O2’s 20th birthday programme.
The 29-year-old soul singer's headline show is set for July 17, 2027 and will be her only UK arena date of the year.
The summer‑long series marks two decades of The O2, with a line‑up mixing rising names and global stars. The confirmed artists so far include Maisie Peters on May 8, Shreya Ghoshal on June 4 and Don Omar on July 5, with more announcements still to come.
Smith said performing at the venue for its anniversary felt “really special”, noting its long history of major live moments. The show will also mark her first headline appearance at the arena.
Christian D’Acuna, Vice President of Programming at The O2, said the team was “so pleased” to add Smith to the schedule, calling the date a standout moment in the birthday run.
Smith first broke through with Blue Lights and has since collaborated with Stormzy, Kendrick Lamar, Burna Boy and Childish Gambino, building a reputation for her soulful vocals and sharp songwriting.
The O2 opened in 2007 and has hosted more than 3,000 shows, welcoming over 100 million visitors. The 2027 celebrations also coincide with more than twenty years of partnership between the venue and headline sponsor O2.
Priority Tickets are available from 10am on Wednesday 26 August 2026 for O2 and Virgin Media broadband customers via the Priority app. General sale begins at 10am on August 28 via www.theo2.co.uk.