Clarkson also used Twitter to reassure a fan that television screens hadn't seen the last of him yet.
Jeremy Clarkson took to Twitter to agree with another user that he is “fed up” of the deluge of media speculation around his future, ever since he was sacked from BBC’s ‘Top Gear’ after his notorious “fracas” with producer Oisin Tymon.
Twitter user Sienna Sapphire seemingly wondered out loud: “Anyone else sick of hearing about Jeremy Clarkson? Nothing particularly against him, but why is his every move / word still in the news?” She was probably a bit surprised to find that, this morning, Clarkson had replied “I do like me but even I'm fed up with it.”
Jeremy Clarkson being interviewed by Chris Evans for BBC R2
Jeremy Clarkson could be back on the BBC.
Jeremy Clarkson says he takes responsibility for his Top Gear sacking, saying it was his "own silly fault". Clarkson, who left the hit BBC2 show after a fracas with a producer, nevertheless said that he would be open to returning to the corporation and that not having the motoring show has "left a big hole that needs to be filled".
Jeremy Clarkson has admitted responsibility for his Top Gear sacking
"I was very sad, it was my own silly fault so I could hardly complain," he said, speaking on Chris Evans's BBC2 Radio breakfast show.
Continue reading: Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear Exit: "It Was My Own Silly Fault"
Jeremy Clarkson and Chris Evans - Jeremy Clarkson appears on the Chris Evans Breakfast Show to see off some of the drivers and cars on the '10 Go Mad in Monaco' trip. at BBC Portland Place - London, United Kingdom - Thursday 21st May 2015
Jeremy Clarkson - Celebrities at the BBC Studios - Jeremy Clarkson, He was appearing on the Chris Evans Breakfast Show to see off some of the drivers and cars on the '10 Go Mad in Monaco' trip at BBC Portland Place - London, United Kingdom - Thursday 21st May 2015
The trio are in talks with the streaming service, with one source claiming the new show might be called 'House of Cars' - nice.
Jeremy Clarkson could be returning to screens alongside his former ‘Top Gear’ pals Richard Hammond and James May. The trio are reported to be in talks with Netflix to launch a new car-based show in the wake of Clarkson’s exile from the BBC.
According to the Daily Mirror, one name being considered for the revamped show is ‘House of Cars’, an explicit and cheeky reference to the success of Kevin Spacey’s original political drama ‘House of Cards’ which found a home on the streaming service. An insider told the British paper “If it goes ahead, they're planning to call it ‘House of Cars’, which is just genius.”
James May, Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson (l-r) are reportedly in talks with Netflix
Continue reading: Will Clarkson, Hammond And May's New 'Top Gear' Be On Netflix?
The disgraced former 'Top Gear' host has received two work offers from Russian networks in the last month.
Sacked ‘Top Gear’ host Jeremy Clarkson has received even more interest from Russia. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the former BBC star is currently in negotiations to feature in an upcoming Russian comedy movie.
Armen Manasaryan, one of the producers of the movie Kot v Sapogakh (or Puss in Boots), pitched the project to the Russian government’s funding organisation Cinema Fund and is quoted as saying “we offered the role of a foreigner to Clarkson. He hasn’t given us a definitive answer yet. We are in talks.”
Clarkson has reportedly been offered a role in a Russian adaptation of 'Puss in Boots'
Continue reading: Jeremy Clarkson Offered Role In Russian Comedy Movie
Jeremy Clarkson could set up a rival motoring show.
Top Gear executive producer Andy Wilman has quit the BBC motoring show in the wake of Jeremy Clarkson's sacking. Wilman and Clarkson, who are old school friends, are rumoured to be planning a rival show.
Jeremy Clarkson was sacked after a francas at a North Yorkshire hotel
In an email last month - widely regarded as a letter of resignation - Wilman told staff: "Our stint as guardians of Top Gear was a good one, but we were only part of the show's history, not the whole of it. Those two words are bigger than us."
Continue reading: Top Gear Executive Producer Quits Amidst Rumours of Rival Show
Jeremy Clarkson could return to the BBC.
Kim Shillinglaw, the head of BBC Two and BBC Four who has the task of replacing Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear, says the former host has not been banned by the corporation and could return.
Jeremy Clarkson could return to the BBC, according to a top boss at the corporation
Clarkson was sacked by the BBC after assaulting Top Gear producer Oisin Tymon over a row over catering.
Continue reading: Jeremy Clarkson to Return to the BBC, Says Head of BBC Two
The former 'Top Gear' presenter reportedly WILL be guest presenting the weekly satirical news quiz on the BBC later this month.
The disgraced former ‘Top Gear’ presenter Jeremy Clarkson may be about to make a sensational return to BBC screens later this month as a guest presenter of ‘Have I Got News For You’.
British newspaper The Mirror reports that BBC chiefs have eventually decided to allow Clarkson to be the guest host on the April 24th episode, less than a month after the decision was taken to sack him from the motoring show. A spokeswoman for the corporation stated: “Jeremy’s contract has not been renewed on ‘Top Gear’ but he isn’t banned from appearing on the BBC.”
Jeremy Clarkson will guest present 'Have I Got News For You' on April 24th
Continue reading: Jeremy Clarkson To Make BBC Comeback Hosting 'Have I Got News For You'
Jeremy Clarkson will not face any charges over the "fracas" in a North Yorkshire hotel.
Jeremy Clarkson will face no further police action despite the BBC confirming that he attacked his Top Gear producer Oisin Tymon - an incident that led to his sacking. North Yorkshire Police said it had "completed its routine inquiries" into the incident and would "not be pursuing this matter any further."
Jeremy Clarkson will not face any criminal charges over his attack on a Top Gear producer
In a statement it said: North Yorkshire Police has now completed its routine enquiries following the incident at Hawes involving Mr Jeremy Clarkson, and we will not be pursuing this matter any further.
Continue reading: Jeremy Clarkson Will Face No Charges over 'Top Gear' Attack
The upcoming shows have been renamed 'Clarkson, Hammond and May Live' since the host’s sacking.
Jeremy Clarkson has reportedly agreed to keep quiet over his recent sacking by the BBC so that the planned ‘Top Gear Live Shows’ can go ahead. Clarkson was axed as host of the long running motoring series last month after a ‘fracas’ involving one of the show’s producers.
'Top Gear' fans will be able to see Clarkson, Hammond and May reunited at the upcoming live shows.
Clarkson is said to have reached an agreement with the BBC so the now renamed live show can go ahead as planned in May. The series of live shows, which are co-owned by BBC Worldwide will start in Belfast on 22 May and not feature any ‘Top Gear’ branding or The Stig.
Andy Wilman has denied resigning from 'Top Gear' following the departure of Jeremy Clarkson.
Top Gear producer Andy Wilman has denied reports he is quitting the BBC2 show after a leaked email he sent to colleagues appeared to suggest he was resigning. After Jeremy Clarkson's sacking, Wilman congratulated staff on making "one of the most iconic programmes in TV history".
Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson departed Top Gear last week
However, on Tuesday, the producer - whose friendship with Clarkson dates back to their school days - rejected claims of a resignation.
Continue reading: Top Gear Producer Andy Wilman Denies Quitting after Leaked Email