Those kids from The Goonies, where are they now?
You’ve probably already heard that The Goonies sequel is in the works after director Richard Donner let the cat out of the bag earlier in the week. Donner has said he hopes the original cast will come back for one more Goonies adventure and, well, we do too. The problem is that it’s been 30 years since the original movie and our adventurers are, well, all grown up. So before we anticpate a Goonies reunion, we’ve got to ask, The Goonies, where are they now?
Sean Astin achieved adult sucess with the Lord of the Rings franchise
Continue reading: The Cast of The Goonies: Where Are They Now?
'The Goonies' sequel is a goer apparently - but who's going to return?
The Goonies sequel could welcome back the opera-signing villain Jake Fratelli after the actor who played him, Robert Davi, said he was thrilled that Richard Donner is going to shoot the follow-up and wants to be a part of it. Davi told TMZ that he'd love to help Donner write the script to the sequel and has already mapped out the role of his character.
Because of Jake's love for opera, Robert explained that his character would now have a successful career performing the Great American Songbook with his brother Francis as his crooked manager. One Eyed Willie's ship has been tracked down using sonar technology, but the treasure trove is no longer board. Of course, Jake and Francis have a key piece of evidence that they've held onto for 30 years...evidence that will lead them to the gold. It actually sounds pretty good, right?
Continue reading: The Goonies Sequel Could Bring Back Villain, and Corey Feldman
Corey Feldman and Richard Donner have both confirmed there are plans to make 'The Goonies 2'. Following Donner's revelation last week that a sequel is highly likely, Feldman, the star of the 1985 original took to Twitter to tell fans what he knows of the sequel to the children's classic.
Director Richard Donner unofficially confirmed he was working on a sequel to the hit 1985 children's classic, The Goonies, on Saturday (5th April). Although rumors have circulated for years, he stated the project was being seriously considered but gave little indication as to a release date or further details.
Corey Feldman has told fans all he knows about The Goonies 2.
'The Goonies' director Richard Donner has unofficially announced he is making a sequel to the 1985 children's classic. He spoke to a TMZ photographer and stated he hopes all the cast - including Sean Astin ('Lord of the Rings') and Josh Brolin ('Labour Day') - will return for 'The Goonies 2'.
Director Richard Donner announced to an unsuspecting photographer that he is making a sequel to the hit 1985 children's adventure film, The Goonies.
Richard Donner with his wife Lauren Shuler Donner at an AFI event honouring Mel Brooks in 2013.
Donner was signing autographs in Beverly Hills when a photographer bombarded him with a series of questions regarding comic book and superhero films, but Donner took the opportunity to express his interest in making The Goonies 2. Although there have been rumours circulating about the possibility of a sequel to the children's classic, this is the first time it appears to have been unofficially confirmed by the director.
Corey Feldman's back, as a weird bearded reporter.
Corey Feldman attended the Hollywood premiere of his new movie The Ganzfeld Haunting - yep, it's called The Ganzfeld Haunting - on Thursday, dressed as a sort of bearded...werewolf...reporter. But that wasn't all, the 43-year-old found himself on the wrong side of the press pen, interviewing stars of the movie.
Corey Feldman, On The Red Carpet
Dressed in an ill-fitting suit, a prosthetic nose and wig, Feldman attempted to fool the movie's stars Rumer Willis and Billy Zane, but, let's face it, it was Corey Feldman in a bad suit with extra facial hair.
Continue reading: Corey Feldman Walks Red Carpet as...a Werewolf Reporter? [Pictures]
Despite the jovial name, the book details some harrowing stories.
Corey Feldman was an 80s child icon alongside the late Corey Haim, who died aged 38. The Two Coreys - as the two were known - were infamous during their pomp, but if Feldman’s latest book – his Coreyography – is to be believed, the success was blighted with sexual abuse while they were still kids.
Feldman's autobiography details the sexual abuse he suffered as a child.
In his hideously inappropriately named book, considering it documents sexual abuse, Feldman talks about how his duet partner Haim and himself were systematically sodomized in Hollywood.
Continue reading: Corey Feldman's 'Coreyography' Details Sexual Abuse in Hollywood
In his new autobiography, the former child star says that he, Corey Haim and others were often sodomized on the set of their films
Corey Feldman will release his memoirs, Coreyography, in the coming weeks, describing his rise to stardom at a young age, before falling from grace and into relative obscurity as his years progressed. Perhaps known best for his work with off-screen best friend Corey Haim, the actor has admitted for the first time that both he and Haim were the victims of sexual assault in their formative years. What's more, Feldman also claims that some of Hollywood's leading figures were behind the attacks.
Feldman goes into detail about the sexual abuse he, Haim and many others have endured in Hollywood
Both Feldman and Haim were known for their consuming drug habits, and the autobiography goes into vivid detail about some of the nights of debauchery the former teen heart throbs went through in their younger years, but Feldman's memoir also reveals a much darker side to Hollywood that surpasses child drug use. Feldman explains in Coreyography that at the height of his fame, the crop of young stars dominating the Hollywood scene at the time were regularly picked off and sexually abused by senior Hollywood personel.
Corey Feldman details the sexual, emotional and physical abuse he endured whilst acting as a child in Hollywood thirty years ago. His autobiography 'Coreyography', in which he discusses his traumatic childhood, is due to be released later this week.
Corey Feldman, the former child actor known for his roles in such films as The Goonies, The Lost Boys and Stand By Me, has published his autobiography Coreyography. It's not a tale for the faint hearted as 42-year-old Feldman describes the sexual abuse he suffered as a child working in Hollywood in the 80's.
Feldman's autobiography details the sexual abuse he suffered as a child.
Feldman particularly focusses on his relationship with Corey Haim, whom he met when he was 14 whilst working together on the film The Lost Boys. Haim died tragically in 2010 at the young age of 36 when he contracted pneumonia following fifteen rehab visits. Nevertheless, Feldman and Haim remained friends until 2008. Their relationship broke down when, during their reality show, The Two Coreys, Haim revealed he was sexually abused. Feldman wrote that, whilst Haim was filming for the 1986 movie Lucas, an adult male convinced him sexual relations between older males and young boys in the entertainment industry was usual. Haim was convinced and was sexually abused by the older man. It seems that Haim attempted to encourage Feldman to also "play around" with him; however Feldman told him "that's not what kids do".
Continue reading: Corey Feldman's Autobiography 'Coreyography' Deals With Sexual Abuse