Daniel Radcliffe - Comments and Message Board

Pritee- indian girl

hi!! dear what is good in world and who is better person for me?? do you know, i can never know about me. because i am not a famouse person as you. i wanna die soon because there are very hate.cough.. i live in other places.. my heart always says me that come-on pritee,, you can do well.i wanna sing a song with you. lyrics will be written by me. on concert,, there will be darkness, affection, mercy, lovable soul and sweet voice of heart. i can sing good. but i am not talented as you.i am alone in this world. my parents is my life and also god. but i am a girl. who is live in unconfortable life. i wanna meet you dear. because it's true that when i see you,,really i laugh more..GOD BLESS YOU.

bluebells's picture

bluebells

Hi dan how r u, i lurv u very much i wonder will i be ever able to see u with my very own eyes live i hope i could but i pray to God about my wish ok would i be able to kiss u on ur lip u r so sexy and a heart capterer of young women like me

hi daniel's picture

hi daniel

hi Daniel im sending this message from Bangladesh.That no one ever ask u how r u.only they tell that they like u love u.etc.but im not telling that i dont like u.i realy like u im one of best fan.my name is Sima.i dont know that i will ever meet u because i dont luck to meet u.so,how r u? if u ever get chance send me an email sima.kalam@yahoo.com.bye

daniel's bigest fan's picture

daniel's bigest fan

Hi Daniel, i love you very much & i can do any thing for you . , i love you very much . i am very happy that you are very bold & the best actor in the world . you are the best . if you ever get the time so please, please, please send me an e-mail on ocean.pacific24@gmail.com , i love you , very ,much , much more then anyone else .

Pritee- indian girl

hi! dan my name is pritee. i am a indian girl. you are very good actor. i like you. i don't know more english. i belongs from a middle family.so in my life i can not good better for me and other. i can not say you ''i love you'' because i am not a beautiful girl. i am a simple girl. i don't like this world. there are nothing better for girls. i am a unlucky girl. i am surrounded by boundetion. i am not a freedom girl. in my life, i want to die. it's my last goal. i don't share my thought from any body and my parents. i like you. GOD BLESS YOU.. YOUR SMALL FAN- PRITEE

cutelittlegul's picture

cutelittlegul

hi dan,its me again.i didnt wanna say bad things abt u but u have done such things that i cannot control myself.neways,i m from india where values r really important.u appeared so good in harry potter.y did u change urself this much?changes r good if they are constructive.i hope u get my point,sorry for writing bad abt u.bye.

swedeprincess's picture

swedeprincess

Hej! Everytime I look at DannyBoy on the net, he is wearing less and less -- I luv it! Birthday(suit) coming up soon -- big 18 and legally naked!

i'm a witch and proud to be's picture

i'm a witch and...

hey daniel my names jessica i live in australia and my aunt lives in londen wats it like to be able to be a big celeb i love the movies u probably hear that alot i'm a big believer in magic i have books on it and everything i do candle magic my friends and i are in a pack we all believe in magic my msns i_luv_boys0@hotmail.com hope we can talk to each other

Pritee- indian girl

just for you dan!!! today,, your birthday special.. may god bless you..Those moments, those words, nobody know themThose nights, those rainsThose drenched memoriesI dont know, neither do you knowWhat is this season?Nobody know about itWhere did this breeze come from?It brought the warmth?Sadness with itWe were saddenedWe were separatedThose moments, those word..Our love is deeper than the depth of the ocean.How will there be spring in this breeze?From where this breeze comes?Why there were empty cloudsWhy were we saddened?We were separatedThose moment, those word.

kiran's picture

kiran

Hiiiiii D Hw r u? u can email me on rishikagupta08yahoo.in

cool-girl92's picture

cool-girl92

Hey dan, I am your biggest fan. I love your acting, and I am happy to see how much you havee developed since movie 1. By the way I love u, gimme a call iight.love ya, talk 2 u soon.

Pritee- indian girl

Hi!! dear Dan do you know? i saw your hp6.. really it's too good and also i like it. in this film you acting is nice very special for me. i love it. you played so comedian role n this part so i enjoyed so much and also laught more. please visit India and come in my holy city. i hope you will like this. anyways please hear '' hero song-Enrique Iglesiase'' because hearing this song, you will feel more zeal and relax as me.it's my part of life. when i sad, i hear it one and two times. do you know? i spent 'Raksha Bandhan" a festival of hindues. i have no brother. anyways as know my life is nothing. and i do not love own life. where worries and misfortune are image of my life. hi!! BE HAPPY DEAR, AND HAVE A NICE DAY GOOD BYE... LOVE IS IMAGE OF GOD...... YOUR FAN '' PRITEE ''

danielovesmenotu's picture

danielovesmenotu

Back off , DAniels mine k huns , hey Daniel i love u cant wait till i move to London i'll try to see every chance i can call me email shyprettyblue@yahoo.com to get my number can't wait for your new movie and book . bye honey

shubbu's picture

shubbu

hi daniel.i am an indian.and i have great respect on you.stop that nude film in which you are acting.and have you visited india atleast once?

HAPPY HOLI.....MAY GOD BLESS U

Pritee- indian girl

congratulation daniel!!! england won A. series. i know you like cricket very much.do u know? i has collected your 210 wallpaper. anyways.. have a pleasent day... your fan Pritee

aishakhan's picture

aishakhan

I luve u daniel. u rock im only 13 but ive been ur fan since 3rd grade... when i first read harry potter number 1. I've read all the books including the 7th lol. Please add me ok? I think ur a great actor heck ur like my older bro in a way.. lol my parent died also so i got interested in ur book.

Lauren Bolt Beaumont's picture

Lauren Bolt Beaumont

Hey Dan, Ive always really idolised you to be honest, your a hero, i hope one day to meet you or perhaps get an autograph :), i am yes quite young but i real idolised you. For harry potter and you together are the most amazing people ive ever seen. :D I think your absolutely amazing

hassan's picture

hassan

hello daniel how are you sir ji call me +92-345-5219408

Pritee ( indian girl )'s picture

Pritee ( indian...

HI!! Dear Dan..... Merry Christmasi miss u to much....this is just for you-If you sat beneath the Christmas tree, You'd sure add to the décor, But even if you were gift wrapped, I couldn't love you more. You have to know that if I had you, I'd have the gift I'd most adore, Better than any expensive giftI could purchase in a store. If you hug me tight, you wonderful thing, And be my Christmas gift, You'll brighten my days forevermoreAnd give my heart a lift. your Indian fan Pritee

Pritee- indian girl

hello! daniel radcliffe.... as you know about me that i am pritee.today i am knowing you my view. Name- Pritee Age- 18Height- 5 feetBody – slimActor- Daniel [Dan]Actress- Emma Singer- Enrique iglesias Songs- I can be your hero, you fellow dance and hotel CaliforniaFilm- Harry potter and the order of phoenix Book- a mighty heart Poet- John MiltonPoem- la belle dam sance merci Magazines- Sunday IndianPlayer- Rafael nadal and christiano ronaldo Sport- tennis and soccer Subject- mathematicsFood- MaggieAttractive man- Milton Attractive woman- Mariana pearl Best lyrics song- on a dark desert highway.Best day- my metric resultPlace- heaven God- my god is one. My life- my parentsMy calms- I sing a song with you.My aim- be a liberty person of world .My enemy- my lifeSlave- I am slave of ' hero song'.Phrase- a new day has come.My stress- how is I live in India? Where I am sad from ' liberty of lady'.

hi!! dear Dan HAPPY DIWALI..it's indian festival... have a nice day

katkat's picture

katkat

hai daniel... i'm a thirdyear high school in the philippines... my classmate was so inlove with you... waha!she want to see you in person!! gosh!!

cathay's picture

cathay

Hello Mr. Daniel Radcliffe, Ms. Emma Watson and Mr. Rupert Grint. I'm really hoping you'll work for another movie together after Harry Potter Series is over. And I'm also hoping, this time the Daniel-Emma love team will work out... I mean, I want Hermione and Harry end up falling to each other but it didn't as I read the book of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. It feels so bad...Is It possible?and I hope you can read this-----.....Please let me know what do you think...I'll always be your fan, Cathay of Philippines...:)

Pritee ( indian girl )'s picture

Pritee ( indian...

hi Danhappy valentine dayThere was a time.When I thought you were for me.I saw no flaws in my choice;I guess I didn't see.You didn't treat me nicely.Despite how I treated you.I cared for you, I loved you.And that you even knew.I kept telling myself.That you could change your ways.But you proved me wrong.Every single day.

rony's picture

rony

hi Dan im rony from egypt i luv u i do luv u & my dreem to see u what about inviting u to visit egypt u`ll really like this think about & email me on sweet.rony@hotmail.com

cutelittlegul's picture

cutelittlegul

hi daniel,its a pity looking at u wearing nothing.how could u b so shameless?it really wasnt a pretty sight.its my personal advice to u.please wear clothes and i supposingly think no one needs to donate it to u.i like in harry potter movies where u appear a gentleman.at least not weird.u act well n i expect u would not go the wrong way.dont take me wrong. i know people r dying to kiss u n hug u n all dat stuff but i m not a fool n would not b mad after anyone.i just felt this n wanted to convey dis to u n i hope it will reach u.

darians_enemy's picture

darians_enemy

I have always admired your talent. Just dont wear yourself too thin by posting every little bit of your life. People can lose interest.

B.J Batter's picture

B.J Batter

I am a big HP fan , sometimes i don't rely like lead characters in most films but Daniel Radcliffe is much cooler than all the other boring lead action men show ponies in other films like' Rogue' & 'Anacondas'YOU ROCK DanMan !

kyle's picture

kyle

i am not thrilled about the ratings he got he was much better than a three a two and a half but you make him sound really stupid.

soma's picture

soma

hey daniel my name is soma mahato i am from india(jharkhand) .i wish you a very very happy new year.so how can i tell you about my feeling i dont know.i am a big fan of you. every budy says but i really big fan of you.most of people wishes that i wana be a doctor,engineer but my wish i meet a harry potter starer(daniel radcliffe).at last tomarrow is my birth day 2jan.

Iam here Dan's picture

Iam here Dan

Hello ,I want to say that I love dan alot alot and there is no way to say that to him and I can't forget him. please help. He is all my life

alaa's picture

alaa

i love you daniel

i'm a witch and proud to be's picture

i'm a witch and...

hey daniel hows it going call me my numbers 0439834947

kiran's picture

kiran

Hiiiiii Daniel u r a very good actor hvr done a great job in harry potter movies i m an indian girl

shiny star's picture

shiny star

hi dan,i love u so mach .please e-mail me or something on my e-mail .

shiny star's picture

shiny star

hi dan ,i am from oman and i see all your moveis .come to visit us here in oman it is a beautyful country and i will be your tour guide .

screech211's picture

screech211

hey, e-mail me or something at screech211@aol.com

hi! dear Dan.... LIFE IS LOVE BUT.. LOVE IS NOT LIFE.. YOUR INDIAN FAN PRITEE

Pritee- indian girl

hi! dar Dan.... can you see in my heart?? you will find only pain... your indian fan pritee

Pritee- indian girl

Daniel,, as you know. i always live in too deep. but you know what's i think about u. hear ityou are so good and bad for me.why good because when i see you really i feel so happyness and relax..and why bad because i am intermediate girl. so i do very hard work for my good and best marks. and you give me hurt when i read. anyways please don't mind NOTHING IS GOOD AND NOTHING IS BAD... GOOD BYEHAVE A NICE DAY YOUR PRITEE

Pritee- indian girl

hi!!! dear Dan your last word is the first word of love.. pritee

HI!!!! DAN.. I HAS COLLECTED YOUR 270 WALLPAPERS. HAVE A NICE DAY

Pritee- indian girl

Hi! Dan HAPPY BIRTHDAY>>>>>>> Just for you..... Birthday BlessingsInstead of counting candles,Or tallying the years,Contemplate your blessings now,As your birthday nears.Consider special peopleWho love you, and who care,And others who’ve enriched your lifeJust by being there.Think about the memoriesPassing years can never mar,Experiences great and smallThat have made you who you are.Another year is a happy gift,So cut your cake, and say,"Instead of counting birthdays,I count blessings every day!"I will Always like you and your films.GOD BLESS YOU...

Pritee- indian girl

HI DEAR DAN RADCLIFFE...I really want to tell you Just how precious you are to me, My every thought of you is as loving as can beMy heart is totally filled with thingsThat words alone can't say, This comes especially for youWith love on Christmas Day. MERRY CHRISTMAS YOUR INDIAN FAN-PRITEE

Pritee- indian girl

Unlock the door of your heart -Enter the gentleness within. Open the window of your soul -Breathe in the season of miracles. No matter how far you've traveled, It's time to come here now, Where Christmas abounds in love. pritee

Pritee- indian girl

There's a special place in my heart that only you can touch -a place where I can go and feel you near.Throughout the day I think of you.I see your smile, hear your voice and in my thoughts you lovingly appear.The way my faith makes it hard to be apartso when I can't hold you in my arms, I hold you in my heart.

nisha kashyap's picture

nisha kashyap

dear djr listen i dont like you but i dont know why i care about you please daniel leave your smoke and drinking if you used it continuously you lost yourself .i dont know why iam telling you listen carefully i dont like you because you always remain HARRY POTTER but i really found daniel radcliffe not harry potter .i really anger on you pleasssssssssssssssssssse leave smoking and drinking if you dont do this then i slapped you one day ok its my warning AND LISTEN I AM NOT YOUR FAN NO NEVER NOTHING . find your daniel radcliffe in heart

DANNYOWNER's picture

DANNYOWNER

hey, you all act as if he actually read your crap! i mean, he's an ACTOR people come on, he doesn't have a lot of free time right? its funny to see how every1's like trying to invite him to egypt and india. have some dignity.

Doungruthai's picture

Doungruthai

Wow.WOW! O M G, Wow. so many like minded people out there. well, no matter if he reads this or not, i know crazed fangirls (and guys) will. Dear Daniel.I am not going to profess undying love and etc.etc.Your a great actor and we wish you all the best for whatever future endeavours you plan on taking ( and you will plan on taking because I'm not quite sure how some people are going to survive without their yearly Daniel Radcliffe fix.)All the best and we hope to be able to meet you someday, if only to comment on your truely atrocious fashion-sense.Love The TwinsPs- have you ever considered eyebrow wax?