Daniel Radcliffe - Comments and Message Board

hi daniel's picture

hi daniel

hi Daniel im sending this message from Bangladesh.That no one ever ask u how r u.only they tell that they like u love u.etc.but im not telling that i dont like u.i realy like u im one of best fan.my name is Sima.i dont know that i will ever meet u because i dont luck to meet u.so,how r u? if u ever get chance send me an email sima.kalam@yahoo.com.bye

cutelittlegul's picture

cutelittlegul

hi dan,its me again.i didnt wanna say bad things abt u but u have done such things that i cannot control myself.neways,i m from india where values r really important.u appeared so good in harry potter.y did u change urself this much?changes r good if they are constructive.i hope u get my point,sorry for writing bad abt u.bye.

i'm a witch and proud to be's picture

i'm a witch and...

hey daniel my names jessica i live in australia and my aunt lives in londen wats it like to be able to be a big celeb i love the movies u probably hear that alot i'm a big believer in magic i have books on it and everything i do candle magic my friends and i are in a pack we all believe in magic my msns i_luv_boys0@hotmail.com hope we can talk to each other

7 years 1 week ago

kiran's picture

kiran

Hiiiiii D Hw r u? u can email me on rishikagupta08yahoo.in

danielovesmenotu's picture

danielovesmenotu

Back off , DAniels mine k huns , hey Daniel i love u cant wait till i move to London i'll try to see every chance i can call me email shyprettyblue@yahoo.com to get my number can't wait for your new movie and book . bye honey

shubbu's picture

shubbu

hi daniel.i am an indian.and i have great respect on you.stop that nude film in which you are acting.and have you visited india atleast once?

Lauren Bolt Beaumont's picture

Lauren Bolt Beaumont

Hey Dan, Ive always really idolised you to be honest, your a hero, i hope one day to meet you or perhaps get an autograph :), i am yes quite young but i real idolised you. For harry potter and you together are the most amazing people ive ever seen. :D I think your absolutely amazing

Pritee ( indian girl )'s picture

Pritee ( indian...

HI!! Dear Dan..... Merry Christmasi miss u to much....this is just for you-If you sat beneath the Christmas tree, You'd sure add to the décor, But even if you were gift wrapped, I couldn't love you more. You have to know that if I had you, I'd have the gift I'd most adore, Better than any expensive giftI could purchase in a store. If you hug me tight, you wonderful thing, And be my Christmas gift, You'll brighten my days forevermoreAnd give my heart a lift. your Indian fan Pritee

Pritee ( indian girl )'s picture

Pritee ( indian...

hi Danhappy valentine dayThere was a time.When I thought you were for me.I saw no flaws in my choice;I guess I didn't see.You didn't treat me nicely.Despite how I treated you.I cared for you, I loved you.And that you even knew.I kept telling myself.That you could change your ways.But you proved me wrong.Every single day.

rony's picture

rony

hi Dan im rony from egypt i luv u i do luv u & my dreem to see u what about inviting u to visit egypt u`ll really like this think about & email me on sweet.rony@hotmail.com

cutelittlegul's picture

cutelittlegul

hi daniel,its a pity looking at u wearing nothing.how could u b so shameless?it really wasnt a pretty sight.its my personal advice to u.please wear clothes and i supposingly think no one needs to donate it to u.i like in harry potter movies where u appear a gentleman.at least not weird.u act well n i expect u would not go the wrong way.dont take me wrong. i know people r dying to kiss u n hug u n all dat stuff but i m not a fool n would not b mad after anyone.i just felt this n wanted to convey dis to u n i hope it will reach u.

darians_enemy's picture

darians_enemy

I have always admired your talent. Just dont wear yourself too thin by posting every little bit of your life. People can lose interest.

kyle's picture

kyle

i am not thrilled about the ratings he got he was much better than a three a two and a half but you make him sound really stupid.

soma's picture

soma

hey daniel my name is soma mahato i am from india(jharkhand) .i wish you a very very happy new year.so how can i tell you about my feeling i dont know.i am a big fan of you. every budy says but i really big fan of you.most of people wishes that i wana be a doctor,engineer but my wish i meet a harry potter starer(daniel radcliffe).at last tomarrow is my birth day 2jan.

Iam here Dan's picture

Iam here Dan

Hello ,I want to say that I love dan alot alot and there is no way to say that to him and I can't forget him. please help. He is all my life

alaa's picture

alaa

i love you daniel

i'm a witch and proud to be's picture

i'm a witch and...

hey daniel hows it going call me my numbers 0439834947

7 years 1 week ago

kiran's picture

kiran

Hiiiiii Daniel u r a very good actor hvr done a great job in harry potter movies i m an indian girl

screech211's picture

screech211

hey, e-mail me or something at screech211@aol.com

nisha kashyap's picture

nisha kashyap

dear djr listen i dont like you but i dont know why i care about you please daniel leave your smoke and drinking if you used it continuously you lost yourself .i dont know why iam telling you listen carefully i dont like you because you always remain HARRY POTTER but i really found daniel radcliffe not harry potter .i really anger on you pleasssssssssssssssssssse leave smoking and drinking if you dont do this then i slapped you one day ok its my warning AND LISTEN I AM NOT YOUR FAN NO NEVER NOTHING . find your daniel radcliffe in heart

DANNYOWNER's picture

DANNYOWNER

hey, you all act as if he actually read your crap! i mean, he's an ACTOR people come on, he doesn't have a lot of free time right? its funny to see how every1's like trying to invite him to egypt and india. have some dignity.