Viggo Mortensen was left green on the set of new movie A Dangerous Method when he accidentally ate the tip of a Cuban cigar.
The nervous actor was studying the script when he reached out for a chocolate alternative and picked up the real thing.
He recalls, "Somebody had given me a box of cigars that looked like Cuban cigars. They were thin layers of chocolate and I was very nervous before a scene with Keira Knightley and I was looking at the script and I reached into the wrong box and I bit off the tip and swallowed it.
"I was sweating profusely and... I did have to throw up in a waste basket... It was kind of a stupid thing to do."