The fire which gutted country singer Trace Adkins' Tennessee home at the weekend (04Jun11) was caused by an electrical fault.
The Chrome singer's three daughters and their nanny had to flee the property and watch as the blaze destroyed the property on Saturday evening.
Adkins himself was en-route to a show in Alaska and didn't learn about the tragedy until he touched down. He immediately boarded another plane and flew home to be with his family.
Cmt.com reports the blaze was caused by an overheated or loose electrical connection in a power strip located beneath a workbench in the garage on the estate.
The fire was reported at 3.35pm local time on Saturday and firefighters raced to the Brentwood property to contain it.
Adkins' Harley Davidson motorcycle and a Cadillac Escalade were among the items claimed by the inferno.
The singer's upcoming concerts in Fairbanks and Anchorage, Alaska, and a Saturday (11Jun11) performance at Nashville's Cma Music Festival are still scheduled as WENN went to press.