Veteran Crooner Tom Jones Has Assured Fans He Has Not Fallen Out With Bbc Bosses Following His Axe From The Voice.
The Welsh music legend was booted from the line-up of the TV talent show ahead of the 2016 season.
He later won an apology from the BBC after telling of his disappointment about how the situation had been handled.
However, the story was back in headlines this week (beg05Oct15) after Tom aimed a foul-mouthed tirade at the corporation.
"I said, 'I don't give a f***k.' I enjoyed it, but if they don't want me any more, they can go f**k themselves'," he told Britain's The Sunday Times Magazine.
But Tom is adamant there is no bad blood between him and the BBC.
"I don't hold the BBC responsible - it was the people running The Voice," he tells Digitalspy.co.uk. "I'm doing a show on Thursday for Children In Need for the BBC, so I'm still a BBC fan."
Tom adds of his former job on The Voice: "It's a reality show. As much as I enjoyed doing it and I was helping singers - which gave me a big kick - that was the reason I was on there.
"All that other bulls**t they do on there is not my (thing). They used that as an excuse. They said, 'We don't think you'll like the way the show is going anyway'."
Culture Club singer Boy George has replaced Tom for the upcoming fifth season, which is due to air in January (16).
Packed with never-released material, this documentary tells the life story of Muhammad Ali from angles...