Singer Susan Boyle was reportedly escorted from the British Airways lounge in Heathrow Airport on Monday afternoon (April 26th) after a ‘heated’ disagreement with a staff member. According to The Sun, police were called to the BA lounge and they eventually removed her from the airport.

Susan BoyleSusan Boyle was reportedly removed from the BA lounge at Heathrow by police.

A witness told The Sun: “She looked confused and was shouting: ‘I’ve done nothing wrong, I’ve done nothing wrong’ repeatedly. There was a massive commotion and everyone was looking at her.”

"Nobody knows what started the argument but I was told it was something small that spiralled out of control. The cops looked pretty concerned as she was all over the place. They eventually took her away.”

More: Susan Boyle Worries Fans After Shouting For Help At Airport

A Met Police spokesman later said: “Police were called at 1.20pm to a lounge in T5 Heathrow to reports of a distressed woman. Officers attended and spoke to the woman after concerns to her health and well-being.”

A spokesman for Boyle also told The Sun: “Susan is currently recovering and on her way home to Scotland by other means.” It’s the second time in less than a month that Boyle has caused concern at an airport.

Just over two weeks ago Boyle shocked onlookers at Derry Airport after making a frantic phone call and shouting “Help me!” in front of fellow passengers. According to The Mirror, Boyle was then led into a side room by airport staff who comforted her.

More: Susan Boyle Hopes Die-Hard Lennon Fans Will Appreciate 'Imagine' Cover

An onlooker told the newspaper: “There was quite a buzz in the airport when people became aware of her presence. To see her running through the airport after she left to board the flight, screaming for help, was the last thing anyone expected to see.”

Boyle was said to have become upset after she had an argument with her brother during a trip to Northern Ireland for a wedding. At the time a friend told The Mirror: “He decided to leave early on his own which was a problem for Susan, who is not used to travelling alone and felt very vulnerable and upset. She became quite ­distressed and in the end her assistant flew out from Glasgow to collect her and brought her home safely the next day.”