|Peter Stanick Interview|
1. Who are you?
I am basically an image collector. As an artist, I show this collection in
2. Where are you from?
I live about an hour south of Tampa, Florida.
3. Describe your art in words of 1 syllable.
Pop, wow, bang
4. What inspires you?
My work inspires me. I have long attempted to isolate myself from outside
5. Who's art work do you admire?
I have the highest regard for Philippe Starck.
6. What does it feel like when you see your work all over the world?
There is always pride associated with accomplishment, but the most important
7. Are you happy in what you have achieved in your work?
Yes, I am happy but never totally satisfied. Just as success is a journey
8. When creating art, does it work as auto psychological therapy by allowing yourself to escape into a new fantasy world from your imagination and also share with the viewers?
No, creating art is simply something that I do. Certainly it is something I enjoy tremendously, but to me it is not an emotion pursuit, it is strictly intellectual in nature.