The TITANIC theme MY HEART WILL GO ON has been named the best film song of all time, according to a new poll.
Celine Dion's ballad, which won the Best Original Song Oscar in 1997, saw off competition from Rule The World by British pop stars Take That, which was was used in 2007 adventure movie Stardust.
Aerosmith's I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, featured in 1998's Armageddon, came third in the survey, decided by listeners of U.K. radio station Magic.
Three songs from Dirty Dancing made the list - Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes' Time of My Life was at four, while Patrick Swayze's She's Like The Wind and Eric Carmen's Hungry Eyes also landed in the top 40.
The top 10 is as follows:
1. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On, Titanic
2. Take That - Rule The World, Stardust
3. Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, Armageddon
4. Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes - Time Of My Life, Dirty Dancing
5. Sir Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight, The Lion King
6. Sir Elton John - Circle Of Life, The Lion King
7. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You, The Bodyguard
8. John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John - Summer Nights, Grease
9. Leona Lewis - I See You, Avatar
10. Faith Hill - There You'll Be, Pearl Harbor.
With the release of their third album 'Typhoon' growing steadily nearer, Royal Blood have unveiled yet another single entitled 'Boilermaker'...
Olly Alexander shows off his journey of self-love in the video for Years & Years' newest single 'Starstruck'; the lead track from his forthcoming...