The owner of the brothel where Lamar Odom collapsed has told Khloe Kardashian to ''go to hell''.

Dennis Hof, who runs the Love Ranch in Nevada where Lamar partied for four days before being found unconscious and foaming at the mouth on Tuesday (13.10.15), claimed Khloe's publicist asked him not to talk to the media about the tragic basketball star.

However, Dennis, 69, insisted that he doesn't care what Khloe, 31, or her family thinks of him and has been giving interviews to a number of publications, detailing 35-year-old Lamar's time at the ranch where he partied with prostitutes, took herbal Viagra and drank cognac.

Speaking to Nancy Grace on her TV show, he said: ''I got a call from the Kardashians' publicist today saying 'Are you going to do any media?' and I said 'Yes I'm going to go on the Nancy Grace show'.

''And she said ''please don't do that, we'd rather have Khloe say what needs to be said'. I told her to go to hell.''

He reiterated his comments to the New York Daily News, explaining: ''They asked me not to talk to the media. I told her to pass on a message: 'Go to hell'. If she really cared about this man, he wouldn't be at my place with my girls.''

Khloe has flown to Nevada to be by Lamar's bedside and is making medical decisions for him as although she filed for divorce in 2013 amid claims he'd cheated on her and was addicted to crack cocaine, there is said to be a backlog in the family law courts.

The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star delayed her divorce for a year and a half as she tried to save her marriage to Lamar - with whom she tied the knot after a month of dating in 2009 - and although they both eventually signed their final divorce documents the backlog means it won't be completed for at least two months, TMZ has reported.

Lamar is currently in critical condition with Dennis claiming he looked ''terrible'' when he was found alone in his room and medical staff were unsure of his chances of survival.

He told 'Entertainment Tonight': ''He looked terrible. He looked like a guy who was really sick and needed to be rushed to an ER immediately....

''We called 911, my staff did. They said 'Roll him on his left side' and he started throwing up a lot but he was breathing. Then the ambulance and the police came and took him to the [hospital]. They said he was in bad shape and they thought he might not make it.''