Kendall and Kylie Jenner have made it onto Time magazine's most influential teens of 2014.
The reality TV sisters have been named on the annual list alongside the youngest-ever Nobel Peace Prize recipient Malala Yousafzai, 17, and transgender activist Jazz Jennings, 14.
The young stars were recognised for their business ventures, hosting red carpet events and even publishing their own novel.
The magazine states: ''Together, the 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' co-stars hosted red-carpet events, released clothing and nail polish lines and even published a dystopian young-adult novel this past summer (though yes, they had some help).
''But they've had solo success too - Kendall with modelling (she's walked the runway for designers like Marc Jacobs) and Kylie with pseudo-entrepreneurship (she's launching a line of hair extensions and hopes to get into acting). Next up: a multimillion-dollar mobile game?''
Also acknowledged on the list is Will Smith's son Jayden, 16, who is credited for his ''Twitter musings'.
The magazine reads: ''His real legacy may well be his Twitter musings, which are equal parts absurdist ('Anything You See In Any Magazine Ever Is Fake.'') and insightful ('Once You Witness A Cycle Enough Times You Step Out Of It.'), earning him more than five million followers and labels like, 'Confucius for the Internet age.'
''One of Smith's recent posts sums him up pretty well: 'Hate Me Love Me Doesn't Matter I'm Still Occupying Time Inside Of Your Psyche.' (sic)''
Time magazine's 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014:
1. Mo'ne Davis, 13, Baseball player
2. Sasha Obama, 13, and Malia Obama, 16
3. Kiernan Shipka, 14, Mad Men actress
4. Jazz Jennings, 14, Transgender activist
5. Flynn McGarry, 15, chef du jour
6. Erik Finman, 15, Founder of Botangle.com
7. Nash Grier, 16, Social media king
8. Rico Rodriguez, 16, Modern Family actor
9. Ciara Judge, 16, Émer Hickey, 17, and Sophie Healy-Thow, 17, Google Science Fair winners
10. Shawn Mendes, 16, Social media musician
11. Jaden Smith, 16, Confucius for the Internet age
12. Becky G, 17, Youtube musician
13. Salma Kakar, 17, Cycling star
14. Lorde, 17, Singer-songwriter
15. Lydia Ko, 17, Golf champion
16. Chloë Grace Moretz, 17, Movie actress
17. Kylie Jenner, 17, and Kendall Jenner, 18
18. Malala Yousafzai, 17, Youngest-ever recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize
19. Rachel Fox, 18, Reality Star turned day trader
20. Bethany Mota, 18, Fashion and beauty blogger
21. Joshua Wong, 18, Leader of Hong Kong civil disobedience movement
22. Austin Mahone, 18, Pop star
23. Tavi Gevinson, 18, Publisher of online magazine for teenage girls
24. Megan Grassell, 19, Bra designer
25. Troye Sivan, 19, Actor turned musician