What will it be next?
It's been quite a whirlwind start to the year and we've only just hit Spring. A series of tragic celebrity deaths, some unexpected political turn-outs and unforeseen romances have left us completely baffled over the past three months - we're just not ready for nine more months of craziness!
2016, you are full of surprises. Here are just a few of the biggest shocks we've had so far this year:
David Bowie's death was a shocking start to the year
1. David Bowie's death - A shock for everyone given that he just didn't seem that old and, of course, nobody knew he was sick. That combined with the fact that he'd only just launched his album 'Blackstar'. And that's not the only death that has affected us; this year we've also lost Alan Rickman, Maurice White, Sir George Martin and Terry Wogan, to name but a few.
2. The popularity of Donald Trump - Whenever we read that Trump his triumphed in a new state, it feels more and more like we've descended into a parallel universe. He's won 19 contests in the 2016 Republican presidential primaries, and he's still not said anything that doesn't sound ridiculous. Who are these people that are rooting for him?!
Donald Trump could actually become president
3. Kanye West claiming he's in debt - The rapper had a total Twitter meltdown earlier this year - and in fact sometimes it feels ongoing. In a series of rambling posts, he claimed that he was $53 million in debt and begged Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg to invest in his creative endeavours. It turns out that even if you've married into one of America's most commercially successful families, and even if you're a multi-million selling recording artist, money is still a problem.
Has Kanye gone cuckoo?
4. Louis Tomlinson has a son - It's just bizarre to realise that any member of One Direction is old enough to become a father -although he is only 24-years-old. Plus, it came a bit out of left-field given that he isn't actually in a relationship at the moment. Nonetheless, after wild rumours started spreading, he confirmed that he had indeed welcomed a baby son named Freddie Reign into the world.
Louis Tomlinson becomes a father
5. Kesha loses her court case - Despite a huge support network, a judge refused to grant Kesha permission to continue her music career away from her alleged abused Dr. Luke. It was a shock to fans, who lamented having to wait longer to experience Kesha's music, and to her peers many of whom wrote personal messages of support. Taylor Swift even donated money towards her legal fees.
Kesha is still fighting
Like most viewers of his documentary Mayor of the Sunset Strip, director George Hickenlooper (The...