Zsa Zsa Gabor has suffered yet another setback in her long running battle with illness and now faces further surgery after complications developed around her feeding tube. The actress and socialite underwent an operation last week, but it was not considered a complete success.
Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, had previously stated his wife was "recovering nicely" from the initial operation and was looking to return home to her Bel Air mansion this week. However, her representative John Blanchette told L.A. Now there are new concerns that the feeding tube may not be secure and further surgery may be required. The actress was rushed to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Centre on Saturday (8th October 2011) after losing consciousness at her home. She has been in and out of hospital since breaking her hip in July 2010, and was read her last rites later that year. Gabor's battle with illness has been marred with controversy - her husband raised eyebrows after recently announcing he is to run for Mayor of Los Angeles in 2013. The Prince and Gabor's daughter Francesca Hilton have exchanged heated words in the media, with Hilton contradicting Von Anhalt's version of events concerning her mother's illness.
Perhaps best known for her starring role in the 1952 movie, 'Moulin Rouge', Gabor has appeared in over 40 films while making countless television appearances.
The video also features an appearance from model Tyson Beckford and ‘Empire’ star Jussie Smollett.
Could Jason Statham play James Bond?
Muse take their last European date of the year to Lollapalooza.
The ‘San Andreas’ star is said to be in talks to take on Kurt Russell’s 1986 role.