Zsa Zsa Gabor celebrated her 25th wedding anniversary on Sunday (14th August 2011), but a party thrown by her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt has courted controversy.
Gabor's failing health and recent spell in hospital did little to deter the Prince from organising the Bel-Air bash attended by Frank Stallone, Quincy Jones and several media agencies. In a video for Kabc-TV posted on his Facebook page, the German socialite hit back at claims his wife would not have wanted the celebration, saying, "People attack me for this and say, How can you do it for a sick woman?...Look, my wife is 94 years old. She should have everything she wants and should have everything large. This big party is not for the guests, not for the media, not for me - this big party is for Zsa Zsa". Gabor's daughter Francesca Hilton, who has been involved in a long running dispute with Von Anhalt, did not attend the party. Zsa Zsa tied the knot with the Prince in 1986, having been married seven times before. She has been in and out of hospital in recent years and was given her last rites after a long spell in hospital last year.
Last month, Gabor's husband paid an alleged $68,000 for a billboard advertising the couple's wedding anniversary on Sunset Boulevard. The notice said they would be celebrating, "25 years and counting" on 14th August 2011.
Writer-director Christopher McQuarrie brings a dark and gritty tone to this larger-than-life franchise.
Ed Helms has spoken about his initial reluctance to follow up the 80's cult classics.
Mike's current life revolves around his girlfriend, a healthy amount of weed and his job at the local cash & carry.
Michael Douglas' two movies this year couldn't be much more different.
O'Brien, Rocky Horror's creator, will be playing the narrator in a special West End run in September this year.
As soon a pop partnership Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift got together, we knew it...
Just a day after Zayn Malik said that he had left them to make “#realmusic”, One Direction...