Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt is recovering in hospital after swallowing a bee earlier this week (beg25Oct10).
Von Anhalt was sunbathing at his Beverly Hills, California home on Tuesday (26Oct10) when an insect flew into his mouth.
He claims the bee stung his throat and he "could not breathe and turned blue".
Gabor's partner was taken to a nearby hospital, where he is still recovering from the freak injury, according to TMZ.com.
The winner will get to spend one AAA night on the set of the famous Aussie soap.
Surprise albums are becoming increasingly common in 2015, to the point where they’re failing...