A representative for Zsa Zsa Gabor has blamed the actress' latest health scare on the shock of losing her close friend Elizabeth Taylor, revealing the ailing star deteriorated after hearing news of her death.
The 94 year old remains under observation at the UCLA Medical Center in California following her hospitalisation on Wednesday (24Mar11).
A spokesperson for Gabor has now confirmed the Hollywood veteran became distraught when she was told her close friend had passed away and the scare prompted her husband Frederic Prinz von Anhalt to call for medical assistance.
The rep tells OnTheRedCarpet.com, "She was inconsolable and her blood pressure shot up to dangerous levels.
"The doctor told (von Anhalt) to bring her into the hospital so they could medicate and watch her."
The rep has also confirmed reports that Gabor told von Anhalt that "celebrities go in threes, and I'm next" - referring to Taylor and Jane Russell, who died in February (11).
Gabor was hospitalised earlier this month (Mar11) after refusing a second leg amputation, just weeks after part of her right limb was removed to stop the spread of gangrene.
The movie veteran has been repeatedly hospitalised since she broke her hip in a fall from bed last July (10).
The Californian rockers were defiant in their intention to play the venue once again.
Some films perform below expectations when it comes to the box offices; some movies flop...
Daniel Radcliffe may have left his hugely famous role as Harry Potter behind a long time ago...