When Harry Met Sally couple Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal score ten out of ten
for sexual chemistry in a study by scientists researching onscreen romances.
The experts from top British university King's College, London, based the
ratings on factors including voice, eye contact, body language and
Also singled out for praise was Lost In Translation, which scored nine out
of ten for the "the subtle relationship" portrayed by Scarlett Johansson and
At the bottom of the list was TITANIC, with the boffins claiming there was
no sexual chemistry between stars Kate Winslet and LEONARDO DiCAPRIO.
A King's College psychiatrist explains, "In Titanic, the way they speak to
each other isn't natural. It just doesn't come across as genuine."
The top five films for sexual chemistry:
1. WHEN HARRY MET SALLY (MEG RYAN/BILLY CRYSTAL) - 10/10
2. Casablanca (Ingrid Bergman/Humphrey Bogart) - 9.5/10
3. Breakfast at Tiffany's (Audrey Hepburn/George Peppard) - 9/10
4. LOST IN TRANSLATION (SCARLETT JOHANSSON/BILL MURRAY) - 9/10
5. Pretty Woman (Julia Roberts/Richard Gere) - 9/10.