VILLE VALO - Comments and Message Board

Im a huge fan of your and i know that u r busy and stuff i never e-mail u before and i havent gone my my first concert cause u do the concert far away and stuff but i get to see u on the internet i just wanted u 2 know just cause i don't see u in person or go to concerts dosen't mean i don't love u and the bands i love u guys im glad that u r still working new album here is a poem for u guys!!!your music is my life, your music is my laughter that make me cry,your music is the thing that changed my life,your music is my happiness i always feel in side,your music tell every one what you are all aboutyour music makes my heart beat for youyour music makes me feel butterflies in my tummyyour music makes me jump off my feetyour music is everywhere around me

Posted 6 years 6 months ago by mydarklove

mydarklove's picture

i will come to Finland to see that awesome face.....

Posted 6 years 7 months ago by winkle

winkle's picture

Hi! I'm an old fun of band Him and William Valo. I just want to salute them.Music that they play is so...hmm...amazing.Every time that I listen their music I felt vulnerable like a child,loved like a woman and passion in my spirits...all that they arouse in me...everyone shoud feel music,to see how beautiful can it be when words,voice,guitars and rythm join...I love your music guys,stay well and don't breakdown. Bye

Posted 6 years 7 months ago by gaby

gaby's picture

ville valo u rule!!!!!

Posted 6 years 8 months ago by winkle

winkle's picture

Someone, please, writte me the ways to send nice poems to finish bands(the 69 eyes, HIM, the Rasmus,To die for... or another).e-mail me(jasja1369@yandex.ru)...Thank's.

Posted 7 years 4 months ago by Jasja

Jasja's picture

VALO IF U GET MARRIED IT WILL RUIN YOUR IMAGE.. U ARE TO f**kING CUTE TO HAVE A CHICK ON YOUR ARM.. IT HAPPENED TO MARILYN MANSON

Posted 9 years 1 month ago by VALOSBABE

VALOSBABE's picture

Ville Valo

Ville Valo Quick Links

News Pictures Quotes RSS

Suggested

Donald Trump Can't Wait To Run Against Kanye In 2020

Donald Trump Can't Wait To Run Against Kanye In 2020

The 2016 Republican candidate is already thinking ahead

Keith Richards Hoping To Start On A New Rolling Stones Album

Keith Richards Hoping To Start On A New Rolling Stones Album "Next Year"

Richards is eager to begin work on follow-up to 2005's 'A Bigger Bang', but doesn't reckon that will happen until April 2016 at the earliest.

Cate Blanchett Cast As Lucille Ball In New Biopic

Cate Blanchett Cast As Lucille Ball In New Biopic

The two-time Oscar winner has been cast as '50s TV sweetheart Lucille Ball, according to new reports.

Emma Thompson Joins Greenpeace Protests Over Shell Arctic Drilling

Emma Thompson Joins Greenpeace Protests Over Shell Arctic Drilling

The star, and committed advocate on environmental issues, took to the streets with dozens of Greenpeace protestors on Wednesday.

Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Video Accused Of Racist Undertones

Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Video Accused Of Racist Undertones

Set in an undisclosed African location, the video for the fifth single from '1989' has drawn criticism for its almost entirely white cast.

The Danish Girl - Trailer

The Danish Girl - Trailer

'The Danish Girl' is a true story of the very first identified transgender woman. The movie has been directed by Oscar winner Tom Hooper.

Florence + The Machine - Queen Of Peace [Live] Video

Florence + The Machine - Queen Of Peace [Live] Video

Florence + The Machine unveil a live recording of their performance of newest single 'Queen Of Peace' at Glastonbury 2015.

Knock Knock - Trailer

Knock Knock - Trailer

'Knock Knock' is a suspenseful horror with some unlikely villains.