Andress - playing Bond girl HONEY RYDER - has topped the Blockbuster "most memorable sea scene in movie history" survey of 3,500 fans for the famous sequence where she walks out of the surf wearing a white bikini and knife holster.
Berry - who recreated the scene when she starred as JINX in 007 movie DIE ANOTHER DAY - came second in the poll, followed by Bo Derek in 1979 film 10, and SUSAN BACKLINE's shark attack in 1975's Jaws.
The top ten best beach moments in movie history are:
1. DR NO - URSULA ANDRESS
2. DIE ANOTHER DAY - HALLE BERRY
3. 10 - BO DEREK
4. JAWS - SUSAN BACKLINE
5. FROM HERE TO ETERNITY - BURT LANCASTER
6. POINT BREAK - KEANU REEVES
7. THE SPY WHO LOVED ME - ROGER MOORE
8. GREASE - JOHN TRAVOLTA and Olivia Newton-John
9. THE BEACH - LEONARDO DICAPRIO and Virginie Ledoyen
10. CAST AWAY - TOM HANKS.18/07/2004 10:45
As with his Formula One documentary Senna, filmmaker Asaf Kapadia cleverly uses archival footage to explore the wrenching story of Amy Winehouse.
For those of us who have seen Step Up, Magic Mike or its recently released sequel...