Officials investigating a fire at Tyler Perry's studio complex have ruled the blaze was caused by "careless smoking".
The fire, which broke out on Monday (27Aug12), was the second to hit the studios in Atlanta, Georgia this year (12) following a previous incident in May (12).
The building was undergoing repairs to the roof when flames took hold and it took firefighters nearly two hours to get it under control.
Atlanta Fire Department spokeswoman Marian MCDaniel has now confirmed the blaze was an accident, telling entertainment website EW.com, "It was determined to be accidental, due to careless smoking. The fire was on a roof of one of the buildings being renovated, an adjacent building that caught fire before, in May."
There were no injuries or major damage and no criminal charges are thought to be pending.
As Bobbi Kristina Brown continues to fight for her life at Emory University Hospital, her family remains at her side in a solemn vigil. On...