The Dukes of Hazzard's GENERAL LEE has sped off with a new honour - as the best car ever to hit TV or movie screens.
The classic car beat Steve McQueen's 1968 FORD MUSTANG from sixties movie BULLITT in a new hit list of Hollywood hot motors compiled by American collector car insurance experts HAGERTY INSURANCE.
However, president McKEEL HAGERTY admits he is shocked the General Lee is still favourite.
He says, "We thought the top choice would be the Batmobile, or maybe TOM SELLECK's FERRARI from Magnum Pi. We were surprised."
The Top 10 car stars are:
2. 1968 FORD MUSTANG (BULLITT)
3. 1967 SHELBY GT500 (GONE IN 60 SECONDS)
4. 1983 DeLOREAN (Back To The Future)
5. BATMOBILE (Batman)
6. ASTON MARTIN DB5 (Goldfinger)
7. 1977 PONTIAC FIREBIRD (SMOKEY + THE BANDIT)
8. 1963 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE (HERBIE, THE LOVE BUG)
9. 1974 FORD TORINO (STARSKY + HUTCH)
10. CHRYSLER IMPERIAL BLACK BEAUTY (THE GREEN HORNET)
'The Art Of The Deal' how you've never seen it before.
The Boss will release his memoirs via hardback, audiobook and e-reader on September 27th 2016, and reportedly secured a $10 million advance.