The Dukes of Hazzard's GENERAL LEE has sped off with a new honour - as the best car ever to hit TV or movie screens.
However, president McKEEL HAGERTY admits he is shocked the General Lee is still favourite.
He says, "We thought the top choice would be the Batmobile, or maybe TOM SELLECK's FERRARI from Magnum Pi. We were surprised."
The Top 10 car stars are:
2. 1968 FORD MUSTANG (BULLITT)
3. 1967 SHELBY GT500 (GONE IN 60 SECONDS)
4. 1983 DeLOREAN (Back To The Future)
5. BATMOBILE (Batman)
6. ASTON MARTIN DB5 (Goldfinger)
7. 1977 PONTIAC FIREBIRD (SMOKEY + THE BANDIT)
8. 1963 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE (HERBIE, THE LOVE BUG)
9. 1974 FORD TORINO (STARSKY + HUTCH)
10. CHRYSLER IMPERIAL BLACK BEAUTY (THE GREEN HORNET)
The ‘Luther’ actor is one of the hot favourites to take over from Daniel Craig.
Perry made more than any other musician this year including rival Taylor Swift and boyband One Direction.
Seth MacFarlane confesses how he wanted to do something completely different with the new movie.
Mumford and Sons launch their video for newest single 'The Wolf', featuring footage from Bonnaroo.
Filming has begun on the all-female reboot of the classic comedy and now we’ve been given a sneak peek at the ladies’ uniforms.
Bully have just unveiled their debut album 'Feels Like' and now the four-piece have launched an audio for their first single 'Milkman'.
Iggy made her feelings about ‘Pretty Girls’ clear on Sunday, but has Britney Spears fired back?