The Dukes of Hazzard's GENERAL LEE has sped off with a new honour - as the best car ever to hit TV or movie screens.
The classic car beat Steve McQueen's 1968 FORD MUSTANG from sixties movie BULLITT in a new hit list of Hollywood hot motors compiled by American collector car insurance experts HAGERTY INSURANCE.
However, president McKEEL HAGERTY admits he is shocked the General Lee is still favourite.
He says, "We thought the top choice would be the Batmobile, or maybe TOM SELLECK's FERRARI from Magnum Pi. We were surprised."
The Top 10 car stars are:
2. 1968 FORD MUSTANG (BULLITT)
3. 1967 SHELBY GT500 (GONE IN 60 SECONDS)
4. 1983 DeLOREAN (Back To The Future)
5. BATMOBILE (Batman)
6. ASTON MARTIN DB5 (Goldfinger)
7. 1977 PONTIAC FIREBIRD (SMOKEY + THE BANDIT)
8. 1963 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE (HERBIE, THE LOVE BUG)
9. 1974 FORD TORINO (STARSKY + HUTCH)
10. CHRYSLER IMPERIAL BLACK BEAUTY (THE GREEN HORNET)
Ricki and the Flash is a music comedy drama about the high price of a musician's pursuit of fame.
The new doc comes courtesy of '20 Feet From Stardom’ filmmaker Morgan Neville.
Gaz Coombes has reworked the title track from his latest solo album 'Matador' and is planned to be released as a limited edition EP on numbered and...
Pine will star opposite Gal Gadot in the upcoming Warner Bros. comic book movie.
The model turned actress was promoting her new movie ‘Paper Towns’ on the early morning talk show.
Sweet Baboo (aka Stephen Black) is set to release his fifth studio album The Boombox Ballads on August 14th through Moshi Moshi.