Robbie Williams - Robbie Williams not returning to Take That
Robbie Williams won't be part of Take That's next tour because he wants to take time off to be with his family.
Robbie Williams is not returning to Take That.
The 'Angels' hitmaker - who first quit the band in 1995, a year before they split, but returned in 2010 for their 'Progress' album and tour - won't be joining Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald when they next go out on the road because he wants to spend more time with his family.
Robbie - who announced earlier this week his wife Ayda Field is pregnant with their second child - said: ''Logistically I can't do it. I have the tour and I'm going to be a dad again.''
However, the 40-year-old star - whose 'Swing Both Ways' tour started in Austria on Monday (28.04.14) - insists it doesn't mean his time with the 'Flood' singers is over for good.
He added to The Sun newspaper: ''It doesn't mean to say I won't join in along the way. Whatever happens, I am absolutely going to be in Take That -- I love being in Take That.
''After [my] tour wraps, I'm going to go away for a year or two.''
Gary previously admitted Robbie - who also has a 20-month-old daughter, Teddy Rose, with Ayda - had been given a deadline to decide whether to return to Take That.
He said: ''We need to know what we are doing by the end of May.
''The thing is with Robbie is that he is a family man, so whether he will be in the final line-up I'm not sure.
However, he also admitted the 'Candy' hitmaker would have some involvement with their new album regardless of his decision to tour or not.
He added: ''If he's not back in the band, he'll write on the record and we will work with him on his next record.''