Mickey Avalon - Mickey Avalon Sued By Cleaner Over 'Unsafe' Oven
Rapper Mickey Avalon has been slapped with a lawsuit from a cleaner who alleges she was electrocuted while scrubbing his filthy oven.
Lula Malone filed legal documents claiming she was jolted by an electric current while cleaning the cooker in Avalon's Los Angeles home and insists the appliance and his house were "maintained in an unsafe manner," according to legal papers obtained by Tmz.com.
The maid is suing the Mr. Right hitmaker for medical expenses and loss of earnings because Avalon does not have workers' compensation insurance to cover her bills.
Representatives for the hip-hop star had not responded to requests for comment as Wenn went to press.