Ke - Ke$ha Electrocuted Herself Onstage With Power Tool Performance
Pop star Ke$Ha's bizarre stage antics almost led to an emergency dash to the hospital during a recent show when she electrocuted herself with a power tool.
Sparks fly when the Die Young singer grinds the custom-made metal chastity belt she wears on stage with a handheld band saw, and she almost went too far during one recent performance.
The Tik Tok hitmaker explains, "It's super dangerous... but it looks so cool and my fans are way into it.
"At this one show... I was doing that and all of a sudden I start getting electrocuted while I was grinding on my vagina and it was super scary and intense... I think everyone thought I was partying."