Sophie Ellis-Bextor has admitted it's been ''harder'' being pregnant with her fourth child as she's had to rush around after her other kids.
Sophie Ellis-Bextor has found it ''harder'' being pregnant with her fourth child.
The 36-year-old singer is just ''weeks'' away from giving birth and although she has enjoyed her pregnancy, she confessed it's been tough dealing with it while looking after her other kids.
Speaking at the Red Women Of The Year Awards with Clinique on Monday (12.10.15), she told BANG Showbiz: ''It's been really nice actually. I've enjoyed it. I think it's a little bit harder to allow myself to be pregnant because obviously I've got the three others that I'm looking after and they don't cut me a lot of slack. I'm not allowed to sit down that much.''
The 'Murder On The Dancefloor' hitmaker already has sons Sonny, 11, Kit, six, and Ray, three, with her husband Richard Jones, and although they are keeping her hands full she's thrilled they are there because it means the newborn will have a loving welcome.
She said: ''But we're all really excited and I think it's really nice having a baby and knowing that there's all these people waiting to meet it.''
And her new arrival couldn't have come at a better time as she's just had the ''best year'' of her career, following the release of her fifth studio album 'Wanderlust' last year.
She added: ''Last year I brought out my first album on my own label and it was my most successful since my first album and it was the best feeling ever. I had the best year of my career. There are so many benefits to being independent and getting older and all of those things, I embrace all of it.''
Sia gets a string of Hollywood stars involved in her latest music video, a festive number entitled 'Santa's Coming For Us' from her newly released...
A startling new video has been unveiled by Alt-J to go with their newest single 'Pleader'.
Green Day have long been known for having political undertones in their music, and their new song 'Back In The USA' is no different.
The film is almost half an hour longer than 'The Force Awakens'.
The actress will no doubt be returning for the long-running FX series.
The film is expected to continue without Mendes' involvement.