October 14th (15th in the US) will see the release of Paul's first album of brand NEW solo material in six years.
Today, Monday 23rd September, Paul reveals NEW artwork as well as tracklisting for the deluxe version.
The deluxe package will include two additional brand new studio recordings.
Standard and deluxe both include:
1. Save Us (produced by Paul Epworth)
2. Alligator (produced by Mark Ronson)
3. On My Way To Work (produced by Giles Martin)
4. Queenie Eye (produced by Paul Epworth)
5. Early Days (produced by Ethan Johns)
6. New (produced by Mark Ronson with additional production by Giles Martin)
7. Appreciate (produced by Giles Martin)
8. Everybody Out There (produced by Giles Martin)
9. Hosanna (produced by Ethan Johns)
10. I Can Bet (produced by Giles Martin)
11. Looking At Her (produced by Giles Martin)
12. Road (produced by Paul Epworth)
Deluxe includes bonus tracks:
13. Turned Out (produced by Ethan Johns with additional production by Giles Martin)
14. Get Me Out Of Here (produced by Giles Martin)
Executive Producers: Paul McCartney and Giles Martin Mixed by Mark 'Spike' Stent
Deluxe edition total Running Time: 52:15
This weekend saw Paul perform NEW material live for the first time in Las Vegas at the iHeartRadio Music Festival. In an eight song set Paul premiered 'Save Us', New' and 'Everybody Out There'.
Talking about the album, Paul said: "It's funny, when I play people the album they're surprised it's me. A lot of the tracks are quite varied and not necessarily in a style you'd recognise as mine. I didn't want it to all sound the same. I really enjoyed making this album. It's always great to get a chance to get into the studio with a bunch of new songs and I was lucky to work with some very cool producers. We had a lot of fun."
Paul worked on the album with producers Paul Epworth, Mark Ronson, Ethan Johns and Giles Martin.
The album was recorded at Henson Recording Studios, Los Angeles; Avatar Studios, New York; Abbey Road Studios, London; Air Studios, London; Wolf Tone Studios, London and Hog Hill Mill, East Sussex.
After having a music career that spanned five decades and saw the release of over...
While the eventful life of Fela Kuti provides more than enough subject matter for a...
Fela Kuti was an phenomenally influential Nigerian musician, a pioneer of the Afrobeat musical genre...
In 1964, black and white music comedy 'A Hard Day's Night' was released, starring the...
This beautifully assembled documentary traces the creation of Paul Simon's seminal 1986 album Graceland, focussing...
Help Trailer Stop worrying...Help! Is on the way! Apple Corps Ltd have announced the eagerly...