Mccartney And Mills Gagged - Comments and Message Board

i hear Mill$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ tried to by a ticket to hell in a handbasket, but they didnt want her either.they are all chanting"liar, liar, pantz on fire"njmarloceocelestialproductionsinc.com a not for profit business

Posted 7 years 6 months ago by njmralo

njmralo's picture

I agree with everyone else on the board concerning MUCCAS lack of self respect and respect for Paul. I kind of hope she opens her big fat mouth again and is found in contempt. I also believe that Mr. Steel should address the court as to the motives ms mills shared with him. it WOULD be the right thing to do.

Posted 7 years 6 months ago by dsachulz6

dsachulz6's picture

I agree with what has already been said she doesn't have any respect for Paul or herself I truly believe she wanted Paul's money all along. In all the years we have known Paul through two wives how come neither of them spoke of him the way she does she makes me sick.

Posted 7 years 6 months ago by janisjlives

janisjlives's picture

I agree. Paul, being the kind of person who isn't too keen on discussing his private affairs should have no problem with this. Mills, having no respect for Paul or any self respect will hate not having all the attention on herself. By the way, Who in the ___ shot the photo of Sir Paul leaving in his car? Talk about invasion of privacy! I can't imagine that he gladly gave permission for that picture to be taken. I cannot wait until all this crap is over for him. Then again, it won't be "over" in many ways for him for a long time.

Posted 7 years 6 months ago by kelli32

kelli32's picture

I do not thnk Paul minded the gag order as you do not hear much from him anyway. It is Mills that has to blab in an effort to gain public sympathy.I do not see how she can justify the amount of $$ she is trying to get. Also, her boyfriend needs to come forward in Paul's behalf. I would just like to see fairness.

Posted 7 years 6 months ago by RNBSN

RNBSN's picture

will the press ever give up????r e s p c t, find out what it means to sir Paul!nj

Posted 7 years 6 months ago by njmralo