Sharon Stone Suggests Oral Over Unprotected Sex

Sharon Stone Suggests Oral Over Unprotected Sex

Tags: Sharon Stone

Actress Sharon Stone has gone on record as a supporter of oral sex for young adults, as it is often far safer than the alternative. According to the 'Total Recall' actress, has spoken out about how there is far less danger to oral sex than unprotected penetration for teenagers, owing to her charitable efforts to raise awareness of AIDS prevention.

Sharon Stone supporting the Cinema Against AIDS movement
Sharon Stone supporting the Cinema Against AIDS movement

The 'Basic Instinct' star has gone on record as stating that she will usually carry condoms around with her, which she usually hands out at AIDS awareness events to increase safe sex. She also tries, where she can, to educate people outside of her events. She explained that: "I was in the store the other day and I watched a young girl trying on clothes, showing her abdomen. Her mother was trying to talk to her about not being inappropriately luring. I said, 'Gee that would look much nicer with a camisole under.' Her mother walked away, and I said to the girl, 'I'd like to give you a two-minute conversation about sex.'"

More: Antonio Banderas Romantically Linked To Sharon Stone & Bollywood Star Mallika Sherawat

She continues to explain that: "Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."

More: Sofia Vergara On Her Menage a Trois with Sharon Stone in Woody Allen's 'Fading Gigolo'

Contactmusic

Comments

semmes's picture

semmes

I am idiot; hear me roar. Quite pathetic that this aging woman is advising teens and preteens to give in when "pressured" for sex. Hmmm. Are there no other options? Like saying "No!" Or better yet, not hanging out with the kind of people who would pressure you to have sex when you're not emotionally or financially mature enough to deal with the consequences.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484805

9 years 1 day ago

scarlettroyal's picture

scarlettroyal

Oral herpes spread from mouth to genitals; HIV spread from genitals to mouth; syphilis and gonorrhea spread through oral sex. Sharon Stone is an ignorant purveyor of old wives tales. She is a stupid dame who needs to find something to occupy her time other than interfering with other parents' attempts to parent their own children.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484830

9 years 1 day ago

sparks's picture

sparks

Who does she think she is, going behind the mother's back and undermining her parental advice?! Sharon Stone could offer me a blow job any time, for I certainly wouldn't want to make a snooty, nosy woman like that pregnant!Sparks
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484526

9 years 18 hours ago

party-of-six's picture

party-of-six

That is terrible. You can still get an STD from oral sex. You can still get AIDS from Oral Sex. Why not tell them to just say NO. A lot of teens might just listen to that answer. Why she would give that type of advise to a teenager is beyond me. She is WRONG!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484271

scarlettroyal's picture

scarlettroyal

SHARON STONE IS A PROFOUND IDIOT AND A COMPULSIVE LIAR!"Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex?"--Sharon StoneLiar! What "young people" look to an OLD, out of touch, part-time actress / part-time big mouth for guidance? What "young people" would ever go this dingy old bat to tell them about what to do if they are looking down the barrel of a rape? (Remember, this is the "genius" who arranged for her husband to go inside a cage where he got his foot half bitten off by a monitor.) She is lying (again)."I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex."--Sharon StoneSS is lying again. Numbers don't lie. Oral sex is only marginally safer in some instances, and NEVER is it “hundreds of times safer.” Certainly, the odds aren't sound enough to risk your life just to "hook up" with a stranger (who is swimming in deadly diseases that you can't even see)."If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job."--Sharon StoneIDIOT! This bird-brained, bone-headed, crazed air-head is advising "young people" that they should "offer" a bj when RAPE is inevitable????? OFFER A SEX ACT IN EXCHANGE FOR NOT BEING RAPED????? WHAT THE HOLY “H” IS THE DIFFERENCE, YOU DING-BAT?????Sharon Stone is a disgrace as a woman, as a mother, and as a citizen. The notion that she sees herself as a “mentor” would be funny if it weren’t so tragic. Evidently she does not view sex as a wonderful, and sacred, union between two people who are each in love with the other; merely something to be cynically negotiated among strangers. SS is an unthinking, unfeeling, hollow shell of a human; an emotionally bereft weirdo who considers inflicting her rancid views on others as her right and calling, merely because she is a privileged, moneyed, elite, snot. Park shoes under her bed? Ummmmmm, well, no thanks. She looks like a "dirty girl" and with her attitude, she is likely to be diseased. She "ain't" worth an early death, or a lifetime of medical problems.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322485844

9 years 22 hours ago

JustPeachy's picture

JustPeachy

Being a mother myself of a teenage son as well as a soon to be teenage daughter i fully understand what Sharon is saying.I believe that a lot of young people tend to feel pressured into having sex to be "cool" like their friends and not thinking of the consequences of their actions as far as sexually transmitted diseases go so instead of having sexual intercourse Sharon is saying to have oral sex instead which i totally agree with.Of course with any type of sex whether it be oral or intercourse there is always a chance of "catching" something as well as teenage pregnancy but that is what us parents are to explain to our children. I make sure that when my son walks out the door that he has condoms with him but i have explained that catching something from oral sex can be in most cases easier to cure then through intercourse and contacting for instance Aids.So once again i am in agreement with Sharon's thoughts on this issue there is however one issue i didn't agree with and that is talking with the young girl in the dressing room. It was totally inappropriate doing what she did and thinking back to when i was a teenager i know it must have felt very uncomforable for the young girl and the mother should have actually said to Sharon that it was neither the time or the place for a discussion of that sort.anyway this is my opinions on the issues.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484450

9 years 6 hours ago

Real Worlder's picture

Real Worlder

If Stone started giving sexual advice to my daughter, she would have found out how useful arrogant celebritys' heads are for creating holes in walls.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484925

9 years 20 hours ago

phiely's picture

phiely

she reminds me of a whale. Shes got a blow hole just like the whale she is. She ought to be ashamed of herself
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322483818

9 years 21 hours ago

julzdiego's picture

julzdiego

You have got to be kidding me!! It becomes more and more difficult for me to see confused Hollywood actors and actresses as the least bit intelligent. Mrs. Stone, can't actually believe her crusade of Oral Sex promotion is noble. If she would have approached my daughter with her abominable and corrupt mind set, she wouldnt have left feeling elated with her repugnant suggestions. She would be hunched over and nurturing her black eye. How pompous for her to think its her right to raise someone elses child to her ridiculous sex crazed mind set. I personally feel sorry for Mrs. Stone. Hopefully one day her moral blindness will be cured.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484104

9 years 1 day ago

CTGuy's picture

CTGuy

That's fantastic. She is so hot. I hope I run into her someday so I can pressure her for a quick BJ!
Import Source: