Al Pacino's cult mobster character Montana rules the new MAXIM Biggest Movie Badasses poll because, "he murders his way to a green card, survives a chainsaw attack, whacks his boss so he can f**k the guy's old lady, snorts coke like he's breathing air..."
The Maxim top 10 is:
2. SARAH CONNOR (TERMINATOR 2: JUDGEMENT DAY)
3. LEE (Enter the Dragon)
4. WILLIAM 'BILL THE BUTCHER' CUTTING (Gangs of New York)
5. INSPECTOR HARRY CALLAHAN (Dirty Harry)
6. COOL HAND LUKE (COOL HAND LUKE)
7. MAX ROCKATANSKY (Mad Max 2: THE ROAD WARRIOR)
8. OFFICER WENDELL WHITE (L.A. CONFIDENTIAL)
Adonis Johnson Creed is the son of legendary boxer Apollo Creed, who died fighting in the ring after a post-retirement comeback.
As with his Formula One documentary Senna, filmmaker Asaf Kapadia cleverly uses archival footage to explore the wrenching story of Amy Winehouse.
The Libertines are finally back with their first single in over ten years, 'Gunga Din', released ahead of their upcoming comeback album 'Anthems For...
And even without much of a plot it's a remarkably astute exploration of masculinity and gender politics.
For those of us who have seen Step Up, Magic Mike or its recently released sequel...
It’s hard to keep up with Miley Cyrus’ relationships, philanthropic efforts...