Sandra Bullock - Comments and Message Board

alenarobert's picture

alenarobert

I­m mak­ing ­over $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­e. I kept hea­ring other p­eople tell me­ how much m­oney they can ma­ke­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it was all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ my life. ­This is­ wha­t I do, >>>>>>>>> W­W­W­.Y­E­LPWORK.­­CO­M­

4 months 3 weeks ago

kushal kumar's picture

kushal kumar

I thought readers would like to read my analysis of birth chart of world renowned US actress, Sandra Bullock published in Summer 2014 issue of The Astrologer's Notebook by Joseph Polansky from North Port, Florida. Sum and substance of predictions about her is here. Some health concerns relating to mild weakening of the system having something to do with water and cough or digestive system may possibly manifest unless proper dietary care is taken. Some circumstances of distancing from loved ones could perhaps arise causing appeal to spiritual or divine life. The current year 2014 and the following year 2015 appear to be relevant for these influences. I can be reached via kushal1948@gmail.com

8 months 2 weeks ago

Tman's picture

Tman

What should i do to raise 6000$ to have an online degree study ?i request for your help.May God blees you

Tman's picture

Tman

As a loving woman what piece of advice would you give me to raise 6000$ to study an online degree before August this year.Am very poor but God knows our destinations.May God bless you.

mcakk2024's picture

mcakk2024

Dear Sandra I am a huge fan! I ve sooo many of your movies and love them all! You are a great role model for me and I hope I can one day be a positive woman such as your self! I am so happy for you and Louis. Congrats on everything, I was cheering you on the throughout the whole awards season! Thanks for being such a great person to look up too. And if you do get this I hope for an email back :). like you called that man on the view back in the 90's.Baggarlyc@yahoo.comCait

Tman's picture

Tman

Thank you all friends.May i request you all that if there is somebody who knows Sandra Bullock's contact to tell her that i need her upper hand on me.May God bless you all.rrwoth@ymail.

Tman's picture

Tman

Thank you friends.May i request to know anybody who has Sandra Bollock's address to tell her that i need her help.rrwoth@ymail.May God bless you all.

gr8fool1's picture

gr8fool1

I firmly believe you will only be more content with your life and your inner self.......everything else is superficial ...........alan j.

jarkev's picture

jarkev

I am sorry that Sandra's husband does not have enough respect for the President than to refer to him the way he did. You can disagree with him and still have respect. Please know that I am not some "right wing" wacko. I too disagree with our President but would never stoop so low as to call him those kind of names. Somehow we need to bring a measure of respect and civility back into our society. If you disagree so violently, hang on...2008 is on the way and you can then speak through the ballot box. I certainly hope that Miss Bullock would not share those kind of thoughts or express them that way. I can vote now...by not seeing her movies and encouraging my friends to do the same.

ladyelizabethshoemaker23@yahoo.com's picture

ladyelizabethsh...

Hay You Wonderful Woman~! Threw out all my years I have been one of your biggest fans~! I am just about to be homeless , you see I was hit by a drunk driver and they did not have car insurance , I believe in you and want to be so solar , I prey for you always and wish you could help me out with a old school bus to live in , or what ever you could do for me . My back is broken and c-4 & c-5 in my neck has been broken Feb 14th 1983 I prey you can have a heart and help . yours Elaine E Shoemaker 503-390-4407 , my all the Angles be with you and yours , love for ever , stay safe P/S I would love to have every DVD you have have been in , , WOW THAT WOULD BE SOME THING.I will give you my prize possession a 3 month old black and white male pure Persian kitty.Ask and you shale receive. please respond to my note.

4 years 6 days ago

Semper Fi's picture

Semper Fi

Sandra Bullick-Wonderful actress.Her husband-an ignorant moron who couldn't carry the President's gym bag.Semper Fi

ladyelizabethshoemaker23@yahoo.com's picture

ladyelizabethsh...

Dear Sandra , This is Elaine Shoemaker I wrote you a little help me note a while ago , asking you if you would let me be your tax write off , I am so very serious about Solar , I wish you could open your heart and help me with putting up Solar panels , an inverter box and ov-course 6 & 12 volt Solar batteries. I was hit by two men in a moving van that they were drunk . WOW WEE I mean really drunk that rendered me disabled the State of Oregon is so tight that I am still battling for some kind of scraps to live on , nothing so far~!, my make a wish foundation wish is '' help '' I want so much to have free electricity and I would live in a old bus , I just want to survive , I get my food from the church and that is once a month. I can only imagine how this sounds , but if you can not help me , could you send me a movie of as many movies you stared in ? It seems my money tree died with the little old Lady who died when they hit us , she was in the car before me . Once she was there and then she was just GONE..I prey for her as much as I can . Thank you so very much for taking the time to read this sob story . I would love to give you my Doctor's name .Could you call ? my number is ( 503-390-4407 ) Thank you for being so sweet , God Bless you always~!

T.Lloyd's picture

T.Lloyd

Sandra, No matter what people say hey I am withyou. You are so down to earth and one of the mostrealistic actresses I have seen. No matter whatthey say about your husband and his comments toBush that is his opinion. Everyone is entitled.So go ahead and let them make a remark. Thinkabout who the remark is coming from and rememberthat your as a person, are comfortable with thatand that you are good at what you do. Only I couldwish in my life to feel good at what I do like you.Thanks.

ilovesandrabullock12's picture