Sewell Dumped By Wife - Comments and Message Board

Probably boring in bed.

Posted 4 years 3 months ago by Essie272

Essie272's picture

Well, I am 28 and not married and I have no intention of getting married any time soon. I don't know what type of person 'my two cents' is but there's obviously something wrong if he carries that much hatred or disgust for women. BTW men suffer a similiar fate when they're testosterone dips in their 30's and 40's and it is much more aggressive then anything a women would experience.

Posted 8 years 11 months ago by smudginator

smudginator's picture

Despite appearances, Sewell really is a nice man. Those stupid women!

Posted 8 years 11 months ago by t_harvey

t_harvey's picture

O.K....but that is two wives since 2000 who have "dumped him". What's wrong with him? They only stay a year before splitting which is not a very good recommendation on his part!

Posted 9 years 3 weeks ago by stormy

stormy's picture

Just goes to prove - NEVER MARRY A WOMAN! There's no need for it, it's a stupid ancient tradition created by superstitious religious people. Women are meant to be used, they only care about their security and your money. They will always burn you in the end. They're driven by uncontrollable hormonal periods, they don't want to serve men any more. Never let them pressure you into marriage! .

Posted 9 years 4 weeks ago by my two cents

my two cents's picture

I just saw Rufus in Tristan and Isolde and I loved it. I think she (Isolde) should have stayed with the King. For a king he was a decent man. I agree with the comment on "lifetimes in his eyes". I think he's hot. I can't figure out why he can't seem to keep a woman. Perhaps he suffers from "good guy-bad girl" symptoms. It seems good and good never quite meet and good and bad always end up together.

Posted 9 years 4 weeks ago by smudginator

smudginator's picture

Rufus and I share the same birthday, although not the same year, and we also have a child born on the same day 3/18 although also not the same year. I think he has lifetimes in his eyes.

Posted 9 years 2 months ago by amazingpag

amazingpag's picture

He deserves better than that woman. Imagine, dumping Rufus Sewell.Woman must be a raving idiot.

Posted 9 years 3 months ago by Nutsy

Nutsy's picture

Rufus Sewell

Rufus Sewell Quick Links

News Pictures Video Film Footage Quotes RSS
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.