Rolling Stones - Comments and Message Board

oh this is cool I just got a iTunes Card Code at no cost! Click

Posted 10 months 1 week ago by Amy Martinez

Amy Martinez's picture this was a video my brother done, he did the photos and the music . he died on the 8th of december

Posted 10 months 1 week ago by David Spiller

David Spiller's picture

I,m so really loving u stones u're my image and inspiration still and always in my heart and my life

Posted 6 years 10 months ago by Aastones

Aastones's picture

The music is good, but I think the way Mick Jagger lives his life is pretty selfish. After you have children you need to think of them a little bit more and how your life is affecting them.

Posted 7 years 1 month ago by beary

beary's picture

i took part in the 1960,s rolling stone rock and roll circus. i have unfortunately mis placed my copy of the video can i beg steal borrow or buy one,as iam writing a piece on it and need a copy to refresh my memory

Posted 7 years 6 months ago by penny farthing

penny farthing's picture

I love the stones!!! who care if their old they are the greatest rock band in the world!!!

Posted 7 years 6 months ago by Stoneslover

Stoneslover's picture

I love the stones!!!!!! Their so cool. I want to go to one of their concerts so bad. have anyone else gone to one of their concerts before?

Posted 8 years 2 days ago by stones#1fan

stones#1fan's picture

I love the Stones.So, I established Internet radio "STONES COLLECTORS STREAMING SERVER". STONES COLLECTORS STREAMING SERVER is the world's largest Internet Radio of The Rolling Stones' Bootlegs!!You can listen broadcast in iTunes and Windows Media Player, Real Player.How to listening List!

Posted 8 years 11 months ago by SC

SC's picture

I do hope MICK will recover soon I"m so hot for him

Posted 9 years 4 weeks ago by Gloria Thomas

Gloria Thomas's picture

Have any of you come across these songs inspired by the Stones, from Dr. BLT’s forthcoming CD:No Sympathy: A Bittersweet Tribute to the Rolling Stones?Hell to PayWords and music by Dr. BLT ©2006 SympathyWords and music by Dr. BLT ©2006 Was Never on Your SideWords and music by Dr. BLT ©2006

Posted 9 years 5 months ago by rollingscone

rollingscone's picture

Rolling Stones

Rolling Stones Quick Links

News Pictures Video Film Music Press Festival Quotes RSS
                musicians & bands in the news
                  actors & filmmakers in the news
                    celebrities in the news

Go Back in Time using our News archive to see what happened on a particular day in the past.