Robert Redford's Sundance retreat in Utah has topped a new list of celebrity-owned resorts.
The actor's exclusive getaway beat Richard Branson's Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands and Francis Ford Coppola's Turtle Inn in Belize to top ProfessionalTravelGuide.com's 2008 countdown.
In naming Redford's Utah retreat number one, the website calls the Provo resort a "showcase for the eco-conscious traveller". The top five on the new list is:
1. Sundance Resort, Utah - Robert Redford
2. Necker Island, British Virgin Island - Richard Branson
3. Turtle Inn, Belize - Francis Ford Coppola
4. The Clarence hotel, Dublin - Bono
5. Blancaneaux Lodge, Belize - Francis Ford Coppola