Robert Redford - Comments and Message Board

There is a new Facbook page called ROBERT REDFORD TODAY which Celebrates him in his very busy golden years, as both actor and director; his dedicated environmental work through the Redford Centre and NRDC; his generous support of the arts and new filmmakers through his Sundance Institute; for his current films and documentaries; and most of all for believing that if you can, then you SHOULD!

Posted 3 years 4 months ago by WesternWoman

WesternWoman's picture

Redford should stick to acting because he sure as heck knows nothing about Alberta oil. "dirtiest oil on earth"..give me a break, learn alittle about what ever you spout off about because all it does is make Redford look like an idiot....

Posted 3 years 9 months ago by Tuxedo1954

Tuxedo1954's picture

I have been a fan of Robert Redford for more years than I care to mention. I have a poster of him that has been hanging on a door in my flat for 18yrs and think it is time Robert came in person. My Mother who is now deceased was a distant blood relation and cousin of Franklin Delano Roosevelt on the Chilean side of the family (where I was born) which makes me a blood relation of that great US President. Which I think is quite interesting considering what I know of the political values of Robert Redford.

Posted 6 years 9 months ago by raquel wheatley

raquel wheatley's picture

dear MR Redford, i'm so pleasd for all the greatness you have given to so many people including me. You have been a great insperation and i wish for you all the hapinesse in the world.Congratulation on your plans of mariage . all my best victoria elisabeth

Posted 7 years 4 months ago by victoria.elisabeth

victoria.elisabeth's picture

hey JudyGL: You're a stupid ass bitch. And you're a stupid ass bitch, because Clinton BOMBED and attacked Bosnia, with NO provocation. They NEVER attacked us. DId you conveniently forget that, you dumb liberal c**t?

Posted 7 years 8 months ago by martymart76

martymart76's picture

Kamloops again, setting the stage for travel by air to a new land of man, scribes and song to dance. Around the merry go round we go, from Hoboken to Broadway, a carousel of to and fro, I shall show, my scribbles are worthy for a beer and a cheer. Is it Miller time? Art is corney at times don't you think?Kind regards,Brian Slater, Canada.

Posted 7 years 9 months ago by Scribbler

Scribbler's picture

Redford is a gentleman and a great environmental acitivist. He gave much back to the film community with Sundance Institute, although now it has taken on a life of its own in total contrariness to the purpose of why Redford started it. Nevertheless, I applaud his efforts and life's work and hope to someday get the chance to meet and maybe work with him in a shared venue.

Posted 8 years 9 months ago by EAB Productions

EAB Productions's picture

i think robert redford is one of hollywoods best hope of having a celebrity who's got more interesting things to say to the outside world than who he's dating or where he ate his last meal or how he's counselling his pregnant wife.The guys got more credibility than the oil than all the mddle east boasts off !!So listen to him !!

Posted 9 years 2 months ago by gati

gati's picture

Robert Redford is a muli-talented man whoworked very hard to reach the top and stay there as he has.No one gave him anything..He's intitled to his opions on politics if you agree with him or not..and I don't always...He's a warm down to earth guy with a great sense of humor...and thats all I have to say about Bob the Icon..

Posted 9 years 5 months ago by joanieh

joanieh's picture

Little Robert should stick to what he does best - acting. His political insight is about as intelligent as Kato Kallen.

Posted 10 years 4 weeks ago by Oaktown Charlie

Oaktown Charlie's picture

People aren't going to the movies because most of them today are trash, as are most of today's "stars". Robert Redford has nothing to apologize for. He has strong opinions about things that matter and does good things with his money, as does Paul Newman. Yes, Bubba Bush is a liar and an idiot at that. Clinton's problem was not being able to stay zipped, but at least he didn't start a war "to get the man who tried to kill my Daddy".

Posted 10 years 4 weeks ago by judygl

judygl's picture

Robert Redford plays a role and now he's an expert in government affairs. What an idiot! Hey redford - you're a has-been, aging actor - not a social commentator. Celebrities always think they know something just because they acted out a role. Most actors/actresses are dumber than doorknobs - and redford is no exception.

Posted 10 years 4 weeks ago by goldmineman

goldmineman's picture

Robert Redford has got to be the dumbest ass on the face of the earth. He is at best an idiot savant, with one talent, and it certainly ain't political commentary. These 82 IQ movie stars think that they are geniuses. What pompous, arrogant buckets of slop they are!!!

Posted 10 years 4 weeks ago by RightStuff

RightStuff's picture

investigate Bush...what a great idea, mr. redford...I am sure there are no journalists doing just that as we speak...we are all aware of the vast right wing conspiracy that hillary knows about and continues to expose - oops - maybe she stopped that silly rant...oh well...never mind...keep it going, mr. redford

Posted 10 years 4 weeks ago by yesman