Robert Blake - Comments and Message Board

He has Wisdom!

Posted 6 months 2 weeks ago by Carole Carureye...

Carole Carureyes Kirkpatrick Carureyes's picture

bobby its rose gubitosi in nutley need to talk with you your old phone# is no good peaase call me 845-456 0027 you coz i nutley

Posted 5 years 10 months ago by rose gubitosi

rose  gubitosi's picture

dawn freiboth, i hope you get to meet robert blake and the two of you hit it off. he needs a good woman who is down to earth, who will love him, not his money, or lack there of. good luck to you.

Posted 6 years 1 month ago by phineas phreak

phineas phreak's picture

if robert lake did kill his grifter wife, bonnie bakely, i think i understand how it would've come to that. while robert was a small buy in our gang, his parents ripped him off for all the money he made on the shows. then this grifter comes along, plays like she loves him so she can get his money away from him. i wouldn't blame robert blake for killing this con artist, after reading all the facts in the case. and i am glad he was aquitted. we love you robert blake. and we hope you will get back to work very soon. we loved seeing you in all your movies and shows. robert blake is no oj simpson, scott pederson or michael jackson. he is a far better man than they.

Posted 6 years 1 month ago by phineas phreak

phineas phreak's picture

I'm also looking for a copy Judgement Day-the John List Story. I got one on e-bay but it was from Great Britain and won't play on our machines. any clues on how to play this or how to get one that has a format for our VHS machines.

Posted 8 years 9 months ago by ginnycat

ginnycat's picture

Hi ! My name is Jimi Potter Edm.Ab.Can., a close handi-capped friend of mine is looking for a copy of the TV made movie (1993) Judgement Day-The John List Story in any format ! Can you supply a copy (VHS) ,nothing on the Net ! Can't find an E-Mail address for Robert Blake (The Actor)so I could ask him where I could get a copy for her ! Thank you in advance for your help and reply ! THANK YOU AGAIN Jimi Potter Edm.Ab.Can.

Posted 9 years 3 weeks ago by dallasjimi

dallasjimi's picture

DI have always been a big Robert Blake fan. Is there anyway he would get this message? I would just love a chance to talk to him. I will be in California in August of this year(2006). I always found you to be a very fun guy on your series Baretta. You were just adorable. If you would like to e-mail me that would be great. You are such a wonderful actor and deserve to have some roles come your way. I saw you in the John List series. You were fantastic in the role. Frankly, you were scary to me in that role,but you have to play the role to the tee. You did it. I remember watching you on Lifetime in that role and frankly the only thing I cared about was that I got to see you again. I know I am your biggest fan out there. God, I'd love to meet you. If you are around California in August I'd love to just meet you. I am 51 years old and have a daughter. She loves softball, soccer, swimming, roller-blading, ice skating, and hanging out with her friends. She's a good kid. I'm lucky to have her. If I get the chance to meet you the first thing I would have to do is hug you. You've had a rough go from the start. If you met me you would like me because I'm down to earth. I want absolutely nothing from you except to meet you. If we were friends that's cool. I am not a fan of many actors. You definitely are on the top of my list. I know you have three children, 2 adults, Delinah and Noel, and that little doll of yours Rosie.That makes you special. Children are gifts from God.When my beautiful daughter Christina was born that did it for me. I loved her so much and she has made my life wonderful. Congratulations on your new granddaughter! I hope I have the chance to meet you soon. Bye Darling!

Posted 9 years 1 month ago by Dawn Freiboth

Dawn Freiboth's picture

I think Christian Brando got off easy. Give me a break. $1,000.00 for being a smart aleck and in my opinion the possible murderer of Robert Blake's wife. After all, she was having an affair with him before she met Robert. Maybe he got pissed off and had had enough of her. From everything I have read about Robert Blake there's no evidence that I can see accusing him of the murder. Christian Brando killed his sister Cheyenne's boyfriend years ago. He's still running around free as a bird. Why does RobertBlake have to pay millions when he was found innocentin the murder? That's not right. As far as I'm concerned Robert Blake did not murder his wife. I hope he places his faith in God and his children and has a chance to work as an actor again. I was always a fan of his in Baretta. I always found him to be a hell of a lot of fun on screen. If he was here right now I'd hug him and wish him the best in his personal life and professional one too. I hope I meet you someday when I am in California. Well, bye for now from your biggest fan darling.

Posted 9 years 1 month ago by Dawn Freiboth

Dawn Freiboth's picture

I hope he did do it. :-)

Posted 9 years 1 month ago by john in san diego

john in san diego's picture

Amen, Peggy Malecki I agree with you people should leave him alone I also believe Robert Blake to be totally innocent... unlike O.J. Simpson or Micheal Jackson... Robert Blake if you read this I hope you make a whole bunch of new films I look forward to seeing you back in action... do me one favor... do not take any more roles that you do not like... for example Lost Highway.

Posted 9 years 1 month ago by Gail C

Gail C's picture

I think everyone should leave Robert Blake the HELL ALONE! I don't know for sure if he killed Bonny Lee Bakley or not, but if he did, I am sure she HAD IT COMING!Bonny Lee Bakley made her living by DEVASTATING LONELY PEOPLE, both financially and emotionally. Had she been allowed to live, she only would have continued to do so. I think her murder was a public service; preventing even more people from being hurt by the deviant actions of this evil bitch! As for the lawsuit brought on by her children; it is OUTRAGEOUS! THEY should be paying HIM for all the grief they and their mother caused him! As for Robert Blake; I know he had a hard life, I am deeply sorry for all the pain(both physical and emotional)he was subjected to all his life. I hope he finds some solace in the remainder of his life, and he should also remember that there are still many people out there who love him and feel for him. God Bless!

Posted 9 years 4 months ago by Peggy Malecki

Peggy Malecki's picture

Robert Blake

Robert Blake Quick Links

News Pictures Film Quotes RSS

Suggested

10,000 Saints - Trailer

10,000 Saints - Trailer

'Ten Thousand Saints' is an upcoming music drama set in 1987's New York starring Ethan Hawke & Asa Butterfield.

The Hunger Games' Exhibition: A 'Walk Down Memory Lane' For Jennifer Lawrence And Josh Hutcherson

The pair recently enjoyed their first visit to the interactive experience in New York.

Does Kit Harington's Wimbledon Hair Hold The Answer To Our Jon Snow Questions?

Does Kit Harington's Wimbledon Hair Hold The Answer To Our Jon Snow Questions?

Dear Kit Harington, if it really is all over please cut your hair…

Dave Grohl Sits On A Throne As He Makes His Return To The Stage At Foo Fighters' Anniversary Concert

For many Foo Fighters fans, Dave Grohl was already rock royalty, but the frontman has just...

Mark Ronson's 'Uptown Funk' Tops List Of 2015's Most Streamed Songs

Mark Ronson's 'Uptown Funk' Tops List Of 2015's Most Streamed Songs

Mark Ronson’s Uptown Funk, featuring Bruno Mars, has been named the most streamed...

Creed - Trailer

Creed - Trailer

Adonis Johnson Creed is the son of legendary boxer Apollo Creed, who died fighting in the ring after a post-retirement comeback.