Robbie Williams is "coming round" to the idea of touring.

The 'Morning Sun' singer - who admits he suffers from stage fright - is reportedly locked in a dispute with his management who are making plans for him to play a series of shows starting in November, despite his insistence he doesn't want to go on the road.

A source told The Sun newspaper: "Tempers are fraying because Robbie is non-committal at the moment.

"He's made no secret that he doesn't want to tour this time round but his management firm, IE Management, are keen to get him out after such a successful comeback.

"He is beginning to come round to the idea but is still unsure. People are becoming restless."

Robbie has only played a few one-off shows since his 2006 'Close Encounters' world tour, which was blighted by cancelled dates and various personal struggles, and led to him being reluctant to play large amounts of shows.

But last week the pop star - who is engaged to actress Ayda Field - hinted he may be ready to change his mind during a performance in London.

He asked the crowd: "Who wants to see me on tour? I might do one later this year.

"Would any of you come and see me? If I do do it, I won't be on drugs this time."

Meanwhile, it has been announced that Robbie is organising another Soccer Aid match in aid of UNICEF.

The charity soccer game - which will take place at Manchester United's Old Trafford stadium on June 6 - sees a team of celebrities, led by Robbie, taking on a side of the sport's legends.

A host of stars will be joining Robbie, including 'Desperate Housewives' actor Jesse Metcalfe, members of Westlife, TV chef Gordon Ramsay, presenter-and-comedian Patrick Kielty and boxer Ricky Hatton.

Robbie - an ambassador for UNICEF - said: "I am so excited Soccer Aid is back. It will be a great time for football, with World Cup fever at boiling point."

This will be the third Soccer Aid match the 36-year-old star has organised.