Rihanna was forced to abandon a concert after her stage set caught fire.
The 'Umbrella' singer was "p***ed" when she had to cut short her set at the American Airlines Center in Dallas on Friday (08.07.11) when faulty pyrotechnics sparked a blaze from a light on a beam above the stage during her performance of 'California King Bed'.
She tweeted afterwards: "DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I'm so p***ed, I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!
"yall CRAY!!! Love this f***n place! Glad u guys are safe!! (sic)!"
As Rihanna was escorted from the stage, fans were evacuated and emergency services called, though stage hands managed to put out the blaze.
Dallas Fire Rescue Captain Johnny Bates said: "-One of our engine crews did enter the building but crew members with the AAC or concert put out the initial fire. Everything is under control and there are no injuries,'
Rihanna later revealed she had organised a production meeting to establish what had gone wrong.
All of the other dates on the 'Loud' tour are still planned to go ahead as scheduled.