imagination run away with itself to design your own personal, ideal golf course. It enables you to modify course dynamics and really test the computers PGA TOUR® characters by adding lengthier Tiger tees, tighter fairways, dramatic undulations to greens, deeper bunkers, higher rough, and more.
Another impressive element to the game is an enhanced EA SPORTS Game Face™ featuring non-proportional bone scaling and texture blending that will expand the opportunity to create more realistic looks. After creating your own golfer and making a name for yourself, you can then play a round with some of the golfing greats.
The only thing missing from this game is the 19 th hole with a fresh cold beer waiting for you at the end of a challenging game of golf, but hey, you can't have it all!
- Tiger proofing – create you own personal courses
- Legends Tour – take on the stars of golf
- EA SPORTS Gameface II – Highly advanced technology that allows greater character creation and personalisation
- New Courses – 8 new courses, giving a total of 14 licensed course choices
- More players – 15 different PGA Tour professionals, and 14 new computer characters all ready to test you.
- EA SPORTS Online Competition: Play peer-to-peer with anyone across the country on the PlayStation 2 console in Tournaments. You can also be placed on Money Lists and League Scores.
- Total Precision Swing: Players will have more control over their game by deciding the placement of the ball and directing whether to hit it straight, fade, or draw it back. New chipping and chipping systems allow for more control on the green or when you leave an approach shot short.
- Play a Career: Obtain sponsorships from real golf equipment manufacturers throughout your career and drive to surpass Tiger as number one on the overall money list. In PGA TOUR Season mode for console versions, play along with the 52-week PGA TOUR calendar of events for up to 10 seasons.
- Real-time Events (console versions): Using the game hardware's internal clock, actual events appear at appropriate times of year.
- Golf's Best Commentators: Gary McCord and David Feherty make up the commentary team and provide their observations and irreverent observations on each round.
Click Here to View Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 Screenshots