Make Everything Change
EP - 12th July 2004
Music Week described the Wire Daisies as the ‘unsigned discoveries of 2003’ and the band is now poised to release their debut EP ‘Make Everything Change’ on the 12th July. The four-piece, who combine their love of old-school singer-songwriting with the energy of today’s British rock, have just signed a global publishing deal with EMI.
‘Make Everything Change’ will have a digital release and limited physical copies will be available on the band’s website www.wiredaisies.com The EP includes the tracks ‘Make Everything Change’, ‘Truth That Hurts’ and ‘No More’ which were all recorded with producer John Cornfield (Oasis, Supergrass, Muse) at his prestigious Sawmills Studio.
After completing a regional UK tour in July and playing the main stage at the closing night of the Montreux Jazz Festival the Wire Daisies will be performing at the Womad Festival in Reading on Sunday 25th July. Their debut album will be released later in the year via Transistor Project.
1. Jamie’s Bar, London - 12th July
2. Montreux,Switzerland - 17th July
3. Womad , Reading - 25th July
4. K Festival, Cornwall - 28th July
5. Blue Bar, Cornwall - 30th July
6. Covent Garden ‘Taste of Cornwall’ event - 31st July
7. Moles Bar, Bath - 5th August
8. Colliford Lake Park festival, Cornwall - 4th September
9. ULU, London - 10th September
Download the Wire Daisies debut single ‘Make Everything Change’ now & receive two bonus tracks – ‘Truth That Hurts’ and ‘No More’ as well as the printable artwork!!! Click Here To Download Now