Its a jazz-funk thang, baby.
Having emerged from a top-secret mission to find a great soundtrack to his third movie, Austin Powers can reveal that highlights include tracks from Beyonce Knowles (Destinys Child), Britney Spears, Paul Oakenfold and The Rolling Stones (remixed by Dr. Dre).
Austin Powers In Goldmember OST is full of the funky-grooves (Angie Stone) and cool retro attitude (Earth, Wind & Fire) that so distinguished the previous Powers films. An additional treat comes courtesy of Dr. Evil, who goes back to his ghetto roots to stamp his own mark on Hard Knock Life.
The full tracklisting runs as follows:
1. 'Work It Out Beyonce Knowles
2. Miss You (Dr. Dre Remix 2002) The Rolling Stones
3. Boys (Co-Ed Remix) Britney Spears feat Pharrell Williams of N.E.R.D.
4. Groove Me Angie Stone
5. Shining Star Earth, Wind & Fire
6. Hey Goldmember Foxxy Cleopatra feat Devin and Solange
7. 'Aint No Mystery Smash Mouth
8. Evil Woman Soul Hooligan feat Diana King
9. 1975 Paul Oakenfold
10. Hard Knock Life Dr.Evil
11. Daddy Wasnt There Ming Tea feat Austin Powers
12. Alfie (Whats It All About, Austin?) Susanna Hoffs
The Goldmember Original Album is released July 15th.
Austin Powers In Goldmember hits UK cinemas on July 26th.