All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secrets Single Review


0
1
Subscribe to All American Rejects

Review of Dirty Little Secrets Single by All American Rejects

All-American Rejects
Dirty Little Secrets
Single Review

All American Rejects Dirty Little Secrets Single

On the sliding scale of pop-punk, this is even further towards the pop end than even the likes of Blink 182. The secret formula can have no more that a 2% punk content for sure, with the remaining 98% being pure pop, but it is this blend that assures success.

Give this cheeky little track three listens, and it's got you. You'll be singing along at festivals all summer with a huge grin on your face. There may indeed be laws in some countries about having hooks this large and frequent during one song.

This is a driving, anthemic pop-punk classic, with a feel-good sound to rival Prozac.

Richard Edge




Site - http://www.allamericanrejects.com



Contactmusic


0
1
Subscribe to All American Rejects
Advertisement

More All American Rejects

All American Rejects - When The World Comes Down

Review of All American Rejects' album 'When The World Comes Down'.After initially appearing to be a by-numbers punk rock band, The All-American Rejects' second album,...

All American Rejects - The Refectory

The All-American RejectsThe Refectory, LeedsSeptember 24, 2006Live ReviewIt's been a landmark year for A-AR, with their "Move Along" album having garnered enough popularity to sanction...

All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secrets

All-American RejectsDirty Little SecretsSingle ReviewOn the sliding scale of pop-punk, this is even further towards the pop end than even the likes of Blink 182....

Advertisement

All American Rejects - Move Along

The All American RejectsMove AlongSingle ReviewIn the shadows of the American "rock" bands such as Green Day and Red Hot Chilli Peppers emerges The All...

All American Rejects - Move Along

The All-American Rejects"Move Along"PolydorIt was at the turn of the millennium that the invasion happened. No, not aliens, as some seemed to be prophesising, but...

Advertisement

Comments

mrs t's picture

mrs t

wicked rocking song

8 years 6 months ago
Report
View Comments

All American Rejects Newsletter

Subscribe to this news alert service to receive news and reviews on All American Rejects

Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe All