Fascinating Fact 9293 - Comments and Message Board

Ozzy Osbourne

Ozzy Osbourne Quick Links

News Pictures Video Film Press Quotes

awwwiiiieee.....so sweet of him.....may god bless him.......anyway all MJ fans can email me....i m alwayzz der for yu...u can alwyzz count on me......buh haters stay away....heres my email guyzz ' fanofmj.disha@gmail.com '....thnxx....luv ya'll....may god bless ya'll.....PEACE....♥♥♥
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488464

Posted 4 years 11 months ago by Billie Jean

Billie Jean's picture

YOU! BODHI OR WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS,SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU DONT MAKE ANY SENSE YOU ARE ONE CRAZY BITCH! KIND OF COOKU IN THE HEAD, WEIRDO! DON'T BE WRITING ANYTHING ON THIS SECTION IS ONLY FOR MICHAELS FANS! GET A LIFE!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488459

Posted 4 years 11 months ago by RMQ

RMQ's picture

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY IN A SONG, MICHAEL'S FANS WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYTHING DEROGATORY CONCERNING MICHAEL REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488458

Posted 4 years 11 months ago by jacqueline.capucine

jacqueline.capucine's picture

I just love Michael Jackson's true fans. They're very caring & they speak their minds. I like Ozzy as a person cause he's strange & funny. I've never heard his music though. I hope that this song is not disrespecting Michael in any way.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488457

Posted 4 years 11 months ago by mjlover4life

mjlover4life's picture

"Morphine" by Michael Jackson: Demerol, Demerol, o God he's taking Demerol. Demerol, Demerol, o my o God it's Demerol.Why didn't Ozzy call the song "Propofol"?: Propofol, propofol, o God he's taking propofol. Propofol, propofol, o my o God it's propofol. Euuuuuuuuuuuw!And then there goes the drums.And with the subtitle "Peter Pan is dead".No offence to everybody. It is just a fact of life. It is samsara. The painfull rebirth of life.Ohm mani padme hum. Ohm mani padme hum. Ohm mani padme hum.Ohm mani padme hum.Ohm tare tutare tare. Ohm tare tutare tare. Ohm tare tutare tare.Ohm tare tutare tare.Ohm shanti. Namaste.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488455

Posted 4 years 11 months ago by Bodhi

Bodhi's picture

So much for that!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Import Source: