A lawyer for retired boxing great Oscar De La Hoya has shot down allegations his client held a model hostage and forced her to engage in kinky sex acts during a drug-fuelled night in a New York hotel room last year (11).
Angelica Cecora claims the pair had consensual sex in the sports star's luxury suite at the Ritz Carlton Hotel last March (11), but she began fearing for her safety afterwards when De La Hoya started to show signs of bizarre behaviour.
The beauty, 25, alleges she was trapped in the room as the boxer dressed up in her underwear, ordered $300 (£188)-worth of cocaine and marijuana to be delivered to the hotel, and tried to coerce her into taking part in "disgusting" sexual acts.
De La Hoya, who owned up to his drug abuse last year (11), was slapped with a $5 million (£3.13 million) lawsuit by Cecora, who is suing for emotional distress, false imprisonment, assault and battery.
The case was heard in a New York Supreme Court on Wednesday (25Jan12), when the fighter's lawyers asked a judge to dismiss the suit.
After the hearing, Cecora told reporters, "Once 12 o'clock hit that night, he just started doing more and more drugs and wanted me to do more and more things... Things took a wild turn that I didn't sign up for."
But De La Hoya's lawyers are confident the legal action will soon be thrown out of court. The boxer's attorney, Judd Burstein, says, "These allegations are offensive and frivolous."
The former champion, who married Millie Corretjer in 2001, has since cleaned up his act after a stint in rehab and, in September (11), he confessed to lying about embarrassing photos in which he posed while dressed in a fishnet catsuit and high heels. The pictures were made public by his one-time Siberian mistress, who shopped around the images in a bid to prove she had romanced the cheating star in 2007.
When a 100+ year-old copper & gold mine in Chile suffers considerable damage to the shaft due to a cave-in, the world's news is quick to report the...
The ex-'Top Gear' trio have a new home on Amazon Prime, and the as-yet-untitled show will be launching in 2016.
The 22 year old quit One Direction back in March, and is now making the first steps towards a solo career.
The artwork was unveiled to remember Lennon, who was assassinated in New York in 1980, his struggles to gain citizenship.
The winner will get to spend one AAA night on the set of the famous Aussie soap.
Surprise albums are becoming increasingly common in 2015, to the point where they’re failing...
Ben Affleck has denied the sensational report that he is a new relationship with his children’s ex-nanny...