Nick Jonas has been put off traditional English food for good after he was struck down with food poisoning.
The Jonas Brothers star was offered several British treats on one of his most recent visits to the U.K. - and the daring pop singer decided to test his tastebuds
But Jonas was left unimpressed with the unusual delicacies, which included black pudding - a type of sausage made by cooking blood - and British seaside favourite jellied eels - made from chopped eels boiled in a spiced stock.
He tells Britain's The 5 o'clock Show, "It was horrible. Black pudding was one of them... jellied eel... it was horrible. I think it was the jellied eel (that poisoned me). We had a show the next day and I was sitting there... about to vomit."
As they do every summer, the Martin family relocate to their summer home over the...