Zsa Zsa Gabor To Have Child At 94? - Comments and Message Board

matamm1's picture

matamm1

think of the child. you people are plain sick
1322489951

divster's picture

divster

Tell me about the neckties and contracts.
1322489952

mikxray's picture

mikxray

DONALD TRUMP KING? YET HE HAS NO CLOTHES, WHO WILL TELL HIM? I WILL.
1322489952

La Neige's picture

La Neige

Anything what Za Za Gabor is doing or telling - is great. Idea to try to have a child after 90 - excentrical, typical for Za Za. Why not? And not anyone's else business.
1322489952

DGirl's picture

DGirl

I agree -- I think it is a ploy to get an inheritance. I don't believe she wants a child at 94 -- I think he wants a guaranteed income from having a child. If it is not her egg, then it technically is not hers, but his and the surrogate's.
1322489987

Dan Phalen's picture

Dan Phalen

He's trying to cut into Francesca's inheritance by "having a child" with a pretty incoherent woman, without her egg(A donor's egg) and his sperm. What a pathetic excuse of a, and I use this word lightly, "man".
1322519023

FairyBlue's picture

FairyBlue

This is a good example of what men of this place in time are capable of.
1322489987

Betty R. Phillips's picture

Betty R. Phillips

Anything said about an ailing 94 yr old body carrying a baby is a show of ignorance and does not need comments. I would like to know how someone receiving as much attention as Ms. Gabor could get gangrene in her leg. It sounds like neglect on someones part. Where are thoe nurse and/or Dr. Ms. Gabors money could pay for? Someone needs to tell Ms. Gabor it is alright to stop hanging on and it is time for her to join her loved ones who have gone before her. She is waiting to be told its O.K. Where is her Clergyman. THANK YOU ZSA ZSA GABOR FOR THE MANY HOURS OF LAUGHTER AND ENTERTAINMENT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AND MY FAMILY. Betty Phillips Houston, Texas/Galena Park, Texas 77547
1322519024

Kaneadsha Jones's picture

Kaneadsha Jones

How old is her husband? Hell if he is old as she is who is going to take care of the child when they both have passed away? He said " If she dies before me, then I've nothing to live for". Is he thinking of the child? That is not fair to the child to grow and be nurtured then all of a sudden no one is there for them anymore. He should have thought about this long time ago instead of now when she is not in the best of health and she is 94. I wish her a as much time as God will give her but reality is reality she may not be on this earth as a living, breathing human being for........May God bless her to wake every day.
1322519024

helwayabalady's picture

helwayabalady

how retarded is that...hes a slick man thats for certain
1322489987

Marianne Bolland-Kerstein's picture

Marianne Bollan...

@ Betty...he didn't say he wanted her to CARRY the child...he wants a surrogate to carry it...but that being said, it is still a SICK idea and he needs his head exmained.
1322519024

Graciela Gonzalez's picture

Graciela Gonzalez

This is incredibly irresponsible! At 94 she doesn't have many years to live, I don't know how old her husband is but a child needs a father and mother that can provide him/her with a healthy development...money may not be an issue obviously, but who will take proper care of that child? Obviously not "the mother or father"
1322519028

Slingghog's picture

Slingghog

This money-hungry idiot has no shame!- At best, he's unfaithful to Zsa Zsa with an idea like this- it would not be her child at all, but a child conceived with another woman's egg, and surrogate mother, to boot!- Does he think this new child will help him grab more control of whatever money Miss Gabor has? It sounds like that's what he's after.
1322489990

TotalChaos03's picture

TotalChaos03

1322489991

TotalChaos03's picture

TotalChaos03

This man is Nucking Futz! He is being selfish, and not thinking about the future. I doubt Zsa Zsa would be interested or have the energy to raise a child at her age. What, the child would be raised by nannies? That's just sad. I'm not sure, but her eggs would not be dependable to produce a healthy child either, that's what I think anyway., This man is Nucking Futz! He is being selfish, and not thinking about the future. I doubt Zsa Zsa would be interested or have the energy to raise a child at her age. What, the child would be raised by nannies? That's just sad. I'm not sure, but her eggs would not be dependable to produce a healthy child either, that's what I think anyway., This man is Nucking Futz! He is being selfish, and not thinking about the future. I doubt Zsa Zsa would be interested or have the energy to raise a child at her age. What, the child would be raised by nannies? That's just sad. I'm not sure, but her eggs would not be dependable to produce a healthy child either, that's what I think anyway., This man is Nucking Futz! He is being selfish, and not thinking about the future. I doubt Zsa Zsa would be interested or have the energy to raise a child at her age. What, the child would be raised by nannies? That's just sad. I'm not sure, but her eggs would not be dependable to produce a healthy child either, that's what I think anyway.
1322489991

TotalChaos03's picture

TotalChaos03

I apologize for the multiple posts.
1322489991

TMGM's picture

TMGM

I say go for it! This is just what Zsa Zsa needs to lift her spirits - the gurgling sounds of a newborn baby. It'll give her a second chance!
1322489992

wahoo's picture

wahoo

really? you bother posting this story?
1322489992

Lance Diamond's picture

Lance Diamond

Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband is a looney. He's the same guy that went around town claiming that he was the father ( along with atty Howard K. Stern and the real father Larry Birkhead, among others ) of Ana Nicole Smith's infant daughter. The guy will do and say anything for media attention, a total fool.
1322489992