Yusuf Islam - An Apology - Comments and Message Board

Regine Masson's picture

Regine Masson

Yusuf not talking toJust a bit later a four of us met him and his Family after the PORCHESTER CONCERT and Yusuf was so friendly to go on the picture with them together with his son and son in law.A fantastic pic and good memory of a very fine gentle person.Don't tell lies about him and i'm glad that they needed to pay so alot op poor childeren can be helped so this thing had one good site Regine unveiled woman we on MAJICAT we could'ent believe our eyes when we read that.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322486642

6 years 2 weeks ago

Muhammad Aamer Klasson's picture

Muhammad Aamer ...

All he's paying is the price of reverting to Islam. But all these efforts gainst Islam are just a waste of time or we can say causing success of Islam and Muslims :)JazakAllah ha khair brother Yousaf Islam and Muhammad Yousaf and all reverts
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322486654

6 years 1 week ago

rabiaessence's picture

rabiaessence

ALLAH AKBAR! i have loved yusuf for over 40 yrs. Islam itself is under attack- finally an apology. I too am a revert and 50% of Muslims are women. Stay on the Peace train. Salaam
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322486656

6 years 1 week ago

Ibrahim from Melbourne's picture

Ibrahim from Me...

It is good to see that the apology is unreserved. Cat Stevens is paying the high price of converting to Islam and calling himself Yusuf. This is only one front where an all out war is being waged on islam and it is good that they lost. Defamation of Islam is what they are after, not Yusuf.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322486657

6 years 1 week ago

Rona's picture

Rona

Last year my daughter and I had the pleasure in attending a Café Session performed by Mr Islam. Both of us would have liked the opportunity of approaching him at the end of the evening. However, I had read the news article stating that he would not speak to any woman whose head was uncovered; therefore, I decided that it might have been embarrassing for both my daughter, and myself. We will probably never have this opportunity of meeting Mr Islam again.I find it appalling that individuals have to fabricate such stories at the expense of others, causing pain, and embarrassment, just to get a front cover story in a magazine, or newspaper. I am delighted that Mr Islam has now been cleared of such allegations.Rona Creaney
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322486635

6 years 3 weeks ago

Theresa's picture

Theresa

I`m happy to read, that you try to repair the damage you`ve done to Yusuf Islam.Other people could take this for example. Yusuf brings so much good and beautiful into this world,which absolutly needs someone like him, who really builts bridges between cultures and religions,gives hope for the future of so many children with the schools in London and the charity organisation "Small kindness" he founded...And his music speaks always directly to the hearts of people and makes so many eyes bright.I think it would be more important to write about this .with kind regards Theresa
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322486637

6 years 3 weeks ago

Zubair Ahmad's picture

Zubair Ahmad

Alhamdu Lillah, I love Yusuf so much that I can't resist anyone saying anything wrong about him and that too a lie. The event is a shameful act. I don't know why west likes to attack Islam.
Import Source: