25th July 2012
The Leeds half of the LEEDS & Reading Festival is getting going a day early with live music provided by Leeds label Dance To The Radio on 23rd August 2012 from around 5pm. Appearing on...
Tagged in this article - Leeds & Reading Festival, Dance To The Radio, Little Comets, Scars On 45, Jay Leno, China Rats, Various Cruelties, Foo Fighters, The Cure, Kasabian, Paramore, Kaiser Chiefs, The Vaccines
- Featured Articles
- Bryan Ferry's Son Merlin Fighting for Life after Car Crash
- 'American Sniper' Is a Late Arrival to the Oscars Party
- Theaters To Screen 'The Interview' as Sony Insists "We Did Not Cave"
- Unbroken's Release Mere Days Away, So What Are Critics Saying About Angelina Jolie's Beloved Zamperini Biopic?
- BBC Correspondent Appears To Get Contact High Whilst Reporting From Drugs Raid - Watch The Video!