By Jack de Aguilar | 30th June 2014
‘Dear White People’ is a comedy first, but the Sundance debutant is packed modern observations and contemporary experiences of racism tension. This isn’t a hard hitting drama about the civil rights movement or America’s deep...
Tagged in this article - Tyler James Williams
- Featured Articles
- Ben Stiller "Definitely Would" Like Cara Delevingne To Star In 'Zoolander' Sequel
- Zedd Reflects On 'Moment Of Clarity' Tour: I Didn't Expect To Be Such A Pain In The Ass
- Miyavi Plays A Sadistic Prison Guard In 'Unbroken', But What Do We Know About The Japanese Musician Turned Actor?
- Reese Witherspoon Told Cheryl Strayed 'Wild' Was A 'Rocket Ship'
- Robbie Williams Talks Family And Frozen