By Joe Wilde | 6th July 2013
Ke$ha's most recent tour saw her dancing in front of a chorus line of tuxedo and top hat wearing men with oversized eyeball masks covering their face. The costumes worn by the backing dancers seem...
- Featured Articles
- After A Rocky Start, Can Alex & Sierra Recover With Their New Album?
- Telluride Festival 2014 Line-up Could Include 'Best Picture' Oscar Winner
- Diana Beard Quits 'Great British Bake Off' After Baked-Alaska-Gate
- Robert Downey Jr: "Guardians of the Galaxy is the Best Marvel Movie Ever"
- Man Who Accused Bryan Singer of Sexual Abuse Drops Legal Action