By Joe Wilde | 6th July 2013
Ke$ha's most recent tour saw her dancing in front of a chorus line of tuxedo and top hat wearing men with oversized eyeball masks covering their face. The costumes worn by the backing dancers seem...
- Latest Movie Trailers
- Latest Movie Reviews
- Popular Trailers
- Featured Articles
- After 'Bang Bang,' What Are Some Of The Best Triple Threat Pop Songs?
- 'Sharknado 2' Breaking Audience And Social Media Records
- Teenager Allegedly Raped At Keith Urban Concert As Bystanders Took Pictures And Video
- Reviews Round-Up: Critics Fall For The James Brown Biopic 'Get On Up'
- This Is Not A Drill. Lorde Is Curating The Soundtrack To "Mockingjay - Part I"